Quinta Vale das Escadinhas (Dao)
£8.29 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Quinta da Falorca Rosé 2012 right now.
Technical sheet · Quinta da Falorca Rosé
|Type Of Wine:||rosé wine|
|Vintage:||2012 Other vintages|
|Winery:||Quinta Vale das Escadinhas|
|Pairing:||StartersPastaSnacks and appetizers|
You may also be interested in...
Description · Quinta Vale das Escadinhas
Quinta da Falorca Rosé 2012 (Touriga Nacional)
TASTING NOTES Quinta da Falorca Rose 2012 :
- View: pink, light, heavy, clean look.
- Nose: fresh floral notes, mineral strawberries and a delicate touch.
- Mouth: structured flavor, ripe cherry, mineral touch, crisp, fresh acidity, very well balanced and lively, fresh and fruity finish.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional.
PREPARATION: fermented at low temperature for 9 days
WINE PAIRING: Excellent with lean grilled meat, pasta, pizza, tapas, sushi, risotto and spicy fish.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
Quinta Vale das Escadinhas
Buy Quinta Vale das Escadinhas Wine:
Highlighted review about Quinta da Falorca Rosé 2012
Posted on 04/04/17 at 12.58
E Quinta Falorca 2012
More reviews about Quinta da Falorca Rosé 2012
Posted on 23/07/15 at 06.57
Quinta da Falorca 2012
Good wine, even when taken alone.
I tasted it with wine enthusiasts.
Posted on 25/06/15 at 20.05
From Quinta Vale das Escadinhas it is the best I've drunk.
Posted on 12/01/16 at 13.59
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional 100%
- Alcohol Grade: 13,5%
- Winemaker: Carlos Figueiredo, Pedro Figueiredo and Vines & Wines
- Winemaking: The grapes were hand picked into 18 kg boxes, with extreme care, were pressed softly, after 24 hours at rest in the cellar for natural cooling of grapes, fermenting at low temperature for 29 days.
Posted on 19/11/14 at 11.03
Quinta da Falorca Rose 2012
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Quinta da Falorca Rosé 2015
Quinta da Falorca 2015
I especially liked the colour. Soft and fresh aromas. A rosé with the body of a white wine.
Reviews about Quinta da Falorca Rosé 2016