Description of M.O.B. 2013
M.O.B. 2013 (Baga, Jaén and Touriga Nacional)
TASTING NOTES OF Mob 2013:
- View: black as the tub, a violet edge.
- Nose: clean, ripe red berry and cherry oscurs, some roast beef, leather and licorice.
- Mouth: dry, soft acidity, smooth tannins, ripe and juicy red fruits, medium bodied, with moderate alcohol and a long finish, easy to drink and very elegant.
VINEYARD: Moreira, Olazabal & Borges
GRAPES: Baga, Touriga Nacional, Alfrocheiro Preto.
WINE PAIRING: hard and mature cheeses.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Reviews of M.O.B. 2013
- "Classic lot of four castes, here in perfect dialogue with abundant vegetal notes and black fruit of good quality, fresh and elegant floral
- Very well in the mouth, barrel just right
- Well done
"REVISTA DE VINHOS: 17/20 PTS
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional, Alfrocheiro, Jaen, Baga.
- Winemakers:Jorge Moreira - Francisco Olazabal - Jorge Seródio Borges