Moreira Olazabal & Borges (Dao)
£189.02 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
£378.03 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
£567.05 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
Sold in packs of 6 units
Shipping: Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants UK
£ You will receive 2.9 points for each unit bought
If you liked M.O.B. 2013, you may also enjoy...
Description · Moreira Olazabal & Borges
M.O.B. 2013 (Touriga Nacional, Baga and Jaén)
TASTING NOTES OF Mob 2013:
- View: black as the tub, a violet edge.
- Nose: clean, ripe red berry and cherry oscurs, some roast beef, leather and licorice.
- Mouth: dry, soft acidity, smooth tannins, ripe and juicy red fruits, medium bodied, with moderate alcohol and a long finish, easy to drink and very elegant.
VINEYARD: Moreira, Olazabal & Borges
GRAPES: Baga, Touriga Nacional, Alfrocheiro Preto.
WINE PAIRING: hard and mature cheeses.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Moreira Olazabal & Borges
Buy Moreira Olazabal & Borges Wine:
Highlighted review about M.O.B. 2013
Posted on 11/07/19 at 12.19
More reviews about M.O.B. 2013
Posted on 22/07/17 at 05.16
- It is a wine with a beautiful violet color but without being opaque, very intense and complex aroma full of character and delicacy. In the mouth with strong presence but very fresh and smooth.
- It comes from the vineyards of Seia, vinified in mills and stainless steel tanks with little extraction and low temperatures.
- 12 months in oak barrels
Posted on 27/06/17 at 14.40
Posted on 04/04/17 at 12.58
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about M.O.B. 2012
Mob Dão 2012
- "Classic lot of four castes, here in perfect dialogue with abundant vegetal notes and black fruit of good quality, fresh and elegant floral
- Very well in the mouth, barrel just right
- Well done
"REVISTA DE VINHOS: 17/20 PTS
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional, Alfrocheiro, Jaen, Baga.
- Winemakers:Jorge Moreira - Francisco Olazabal - Jorge Seródio Borges
Mob Dão 2012