Ares do Dão (Dao)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£4.57 + £3.48 Shipping (5 - 10 days)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
£ You will receive 0.07 points for each unit bought
If you liked Flor de Nelas 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ares do Dão
Flor de Nelas 2015 (Jaén, Touriga Nacional and Tinta Roriz)
- View: intense ruby, garnet light touches.
- Nose: Intense red fruit, ripe plums and hints of cocoa aroma.
- Mouth: freshness and soft tannins characteristic body and elegant wines from Dao. Very soft, nice and long.
VINES: Ares do Dão
GRAPES: Tinta Roriz, Alfrocheiro, Touriga Nacional, Jaen.
AGEING: aged for 6 months in oak barrels.
PAIRING: grilled meats, game meats such as wild boar or deer, lamb, beef and stews.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Ares do Dão
Buy Ares do Dão Wine:
Highlighted review about Flor de Nelas 2015
Posted on 10/04/18 at 14.59
Flor de Nelas 2015
More reviews about Flor de Nelas 2015
Posted on 18/10/17 at 17.07
- It is an evolved wine very concentrated, red like ruby, full bodied and with an excellent finish of mouth.
- 6 months in oak barrels.
Posted on 04/04/17 at 12.58
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Flor de Nelas 2010
Intense Ruby, light grenat colour touch. Intense redberry fruit, envolving plum, with some cocoa. Good structure in the mouth, excellent volume and very persistent end. Intense, long and persistent finish.
- Grape Varieties: Tinta Roriz, Alfrocheiro, Touriga Nacional.
- Food Pairing: Great combination red meat, red meat salame, Cheeses and italian food.
- Store and Serve Advices: Serve at 16ºC.