Casa de Santar (Dao)
Product not available in United States
£4.95 + £7.70 Shipping (6 days)
Shipping: Garrafeira Nacional (Portugal)
£ You will receive 0.07 points for each unit bought
If you liked Casa de Santar Branco 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Casa de Santar
Casa de Santar Branco 2017 (Encruzado)
TASTING NOTES OF Casa de Santar Branco 2017:
- View: Pale yellow.
- Nose: delicate mineral notes, citrus notes of good quality.
- Mouth: Luscious, fresh, perfect acidity, a very rewarding aftertaste.
PAIRING: grilled fish, salads and pasta "al dente".
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Casa de Santar
Casa de Santar was founded in 1790 and nowadays is one of the most well-known wineries of Dão region. With more than 200 years of history, its vineyard's dimension and its wines prestige are the base of Casa de Santar strength and awareness. Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Alfrocheiro, Jaen (red...
Buy Casa de Santar Wine:
Casa de Santar Colheita 2015
Dao (Red Wine)
Casa de Santar Vinha Dos Amores Encruzado Branco 2014
Dao (White Wine)
Casa de Santar 2016
Dao (Red Wine)
Highlighted review about Casa de Santar Branco 2017
More reviews about Casa de Santar Branco 2017
Posted on 01/06/18 at 13.30
- View: Light lemon.
- Nose: fine aroma of hidden fruit, some minerals.
- Mouth: more exuberant in the mouth, well-integrated acidity and delicate texture....
Posted on 01/06/18 at 09.07
- View: Citric defined.
- Nose: mineral aromas, delicate citrus notes.
- Mouth: Luscious, fresh, thanks to a very rewarding perfect acidity,...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Casa de Santar Branco 2015
Reviews about Casa de Santar Branco 2014
Reviews about Casa de Santar Branco 2013