Discover More About Our Products
A rosé from Provence is always a guarantee!
Ultimate Provence winery is located in La Garde-Freinet, in a wild setting in the heart of France's largest nature reserve. Its 46 hectares of vineyards, cultivated according to the principles of organic agriculture, are located entirely within the territory of the Côtes de Provence appellation..
The winery's Rosé is the result of a blend of Syrah, Cinsault, Grenache noir and Rolle grapes vinified in stainless steel tanks. It is a wine that surprises with its freshness, revealed in the intense notes of citrus fruits, exotic fruits, flowers and red fruits on the nose. Once tasted, it amazes with an unexpected explosion of white pepper notes.
A perfect wine to accompany lighter meals, but also the most original fusion cuisine.
Elaboration of Ultimate Provence Côtes de Provence Rosé 2019
Ultimate Provence Côtes de Provence Rosé 2019 (Grenache, Rolle, Syrah and Cinsault)
- View: Lively, captivating salmon pink.
- Nose: Intense aromas, with notes of lemon, exotic fruit, flowers and red fruits.
- Mouth: Very fresh, with elegant and unexpected notes of white pepper.
DENOMINATION OF ORIGIN: Côtes De Provence
WINERY: Ultimate Provence
GRAPES: Syrah, Cinsault, Grenache Noir, Rolle.
PREPARATION: Vinification takes place in stainless steel tanks.
PAIRING: Aperitifs, fish, shellfish, seafood, pork, fusion cuisine.
How to serve
Reviews of Ultimate Provence Côtes de Provence Rosé 2019
- An explosion of taste in the glass, with notes of spicy white pepper.
- Pre-dinner drinks on the terrace in a festive atmosphere, an awe-inspiring show at a trendy gallery, or an aperitif with a casual buffet at our favourite hangout, because we'd rather spend quality time together than slave over a hot stove.