Welcome to Drinks&Co

You must be over 18 to enter this site.

Please enter your year of birth.

Please drink responsibly

Côtes De Provence

Miraval Rosé Double Magnum 2019

Double Magnum

RP91Parker

£99.00 (Approximate price)

Technical sheet

Type Of Wine: rosé wine
Sparkling Colour : Rosé
Vintage: 2019 Other vintages
Appellation:Côtes De Provence (Provence, France)
Winery: Château Miraval
Volume: 300cl Other volumes
Magnum and 75cl
Grapes: Grenache, Rolle, Syrah, Cinsault, Rosé
Allergens: Contains Sulfites
Alcohol Vol.: 13%
The Miraval Rosé Double Magnum 2019 is a rosé wine from Côtes De Provence produced by Château Miraval that contains rosé, cinsault, syrah, rolle and grenache of 2019 and has an alcohol content of 13%. The Miraval Rosé Double Magnum 2019 is the ideal rosé to combine with seafood and pasta. 0 of 5 points is the average score of this rosé according to Drinks&Co users while renowned wine guides give the following ratings: robert parker: 91.

Elaboration of Miraval Rosé Double Magnum 2019

Miraval Rosé Double Magnum 2019 (Grenache, Rolle, Syrah, Cinsault and Rosé)

TASTING NOTES:

  • View: pale pink and beautiful.
  • Nose: intense nose, white flowers, red berries, crushed strawberries and sour cherry notes very fresh.
  • Mouth: nice round and supple attack, aromas of cherry, fresh woods and a typical minerality of the terroir, almost saline. Length balanced fruit, minerals and aromas of wild herbs complex.

APPELLATION: Côtes de Provence.

GRAPES: Cinsault, Grenache, Syrah and Rolle.

PREPARATION: once harvested and manually selected the best grapes of Cinsault, Grenache, Rolle and syrah vines, the first three varieties were pressed directly upon arrival to the winery, while the syrah was vinified by bleeding method gives the most appreciated pink AOC Côtes de Provence for its delicate characteristic tone. 95% of the wine obtained fermented in stainless steel tanks, temperature controlled, and the remaining 5% in barrel with batonnage.

WINE PAIRING: as an aperitif, with starters, meats, fish, red and white meats, cheeses, desserts fruity and chocolate-based.

RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8-10 ° C

ALCOHOL: 13%

See more

The Winery

Château Miraval

Château Miraval

Miraval is located at the foot of Via Aurelia - an extensive route built to facilitate Roman expansion in the 3rd century BC - representing centuries of history. It covers over 500 ha of land in the heart of Provence.

More about the Winery

Score

RP91Parker

Reviews of Miraval Rosé Double Magnum 2019

This product has no comments yet. Be the first to rate it.

Reviews of other vintages of Miraval Rosé Double Magnum 201902017102016

4/5

It has a dense colour. It has powerful scents of red fruit.I liked its acidity.
Great wine menu that would go well with a good meat.
I drank with work colleagues.
View more
Mary Wilson
Chateau Miraval Provence Rose Double Magnum 2017

4/5

It was part of a wine tasting.
Pink hues. Smells like red strawberry, raspberry and blackberry. This rosé is a bit acidic. It depends on your taste.
I think the best pairing would be with meat.
View more
Gloria Kent
Miraval Côtes de Provence Rosé Doppel Double Magnum 2016

Other products from the winery