|Type Of Wine:||rosé wine|
|Vintage:||2018 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Côtes De Provence (Provence, France)|
|Volume:||37.5cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Grenache, Garnacha, Rolle, Syrah, Vermentino, Garnacha negra, Cinsault, Rosé|
Elaboration of Miraval Rosé 375ml 2018
Miraval Rosé 375ml 2018 (Grenache, Garnacha, Rolle, Syrah, Vermentino, Garnacha negra, Cinsault and Rosé)
- View: nice petal pink, bright hues.
- Nose: beautiful aromas of fresh fruit and spring flowers.
- Mouth: airy and balanced, a great freshness and complexity, and develops notes salt and minerals. long and intense finish with unmatched elegance.
APPELLATION: Côtes de Provence.
VINEYARD: Vineyard clay and limestone, partly in terraces located at an average of 350 meters. cool weather for the area with large temperature swings between night and day.
GRAPES: Cinsault, Grenache, Syrah, Rolle.
DEVELOPMENT: The grapes harvested only in the morning and classified twice. Direct pressing for Cinsault, Grenache and Rolle's. Syrah partially vinification using the method of bleeding.
Vinification in stainless steel tanks with controlled temperature (95%) and barrels (5%) with batonnage.
PAIRING: pork, seafood, vegetarian and poultry.
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
How to serve
Miraval is located at the foot of Via Aurelia - an extensive route built to facilitate Roman expansion in the 3rd century BC - representing centuries of history. It covers over 500 ha of land in the heart of Provence.More about the Winery
Reviews of Miraval Rosé 375ml 2018
It had a deep colour at first sight. Aromatic, a slight strawberry scented. It tasted a lot like wine.
This wine was good for the dinner.
Chateau Miraval Provence Rose 375ml 2017
- View: pale pink
- Nose: intense, floral aromas, white flowers, red fruit, strawberry, cherry and saline notes.
- Mouth: complex, smooth, round, fruity aromas, mineral notes, herbs, citrus notes, refreshing, good acidity, balanced and long.
APPELLATION: Côtes De Provence.
VINES: Château Miraval
GRAPES: Cinsaut, Grenache, Syrah and Rolle.
Aging: Aged, partly (10%), in oak barrels, with periodic batonnages.
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%