Côtes De Provence
Miraval Rosé 201975cl
Miraval Rosé 2019
Discover More About Our Products
Miraval Rosé is one of the best-selling rosé wines in France, perhaps also because the owners of the château are Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, in association with the Perrin family (Château Beaucastel).
Miraval Rosé 2019 is an elegant and refined rosé wine, in true Provençal style. The grapes - Cinsaut, Garnacha, Syrah and Rolle - are sourced from the Muriers, Longue and Romarin vineyards, and a selection of vineyards near Correns, in the heart of Provence. Here the soils are clay and limestone and the vines are located at an altitude of about 350 metres. The plants benefit from a cool climate and large temperature differences between day and night, which favours the slow maturation of the grapes and the concentration of aromas. The terroir ensures that the wines have a certain minerality and freshness, which are distinctive characteristics of Château Miraval.
The wine is intense and complex, with a fruity (strawberry, cherry) and floral (white flowers) bouquet. On the palate, it is full, round and supple, decidedly complex for a rosé wine.
|Type Of Wine:||rosé wine|
|Sparkling Colour :||Rosé|
|Vintage:||2019 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Côtes De Provence (Provence, France)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Grenache, Rolle, Syrah, Cinsault, Rosé|
Description of Miraval Rosé 2019
Miraval Rosé 2019 (Grenache, Rolle, Syrah, Cinsault and Rosé)
- View: Petal pink.
- Nose: Aromas of fresh fruit and spring flowers.
- Mouth: Airy, balanced and very fresh; pleasant acidity and beautiful mineral nuances; long and intense finish.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Côtes De Provence
VINEYARD: Château Miraval
GRAPES: Cinsault, Grenache, Syrah, Rolle.
PREPARATION: Grapes harvested during the early hours of the morning; grape selection and destemming; Syrah is vinified according to the saignée method; 95% of the grapes are vinified in stainless steel vats at controlled temperatures, while the remaining 5% is vinified in barriques.
PAIRING: Apéritifs, cheeses, meats, fish, seafood, desserts.
SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10-12ºC
How to serve
Miraval is located at the foot of Via Aurelia - an extensive route built to facilitate Roman expansion in the 3rd century BC - representing centuries of history. It covers over 500 ha of land in the heart of Provence.More about the Winery
Reviews of Miraval Rosé 2019
Château Miraval Miraval Rose Cotes de Provence 2017
- A beautiful aromatic expression with aromas of fresh fruit and spring flowers, refreshing acidity, with great minerality and a saline finish.
- 40% Grenache/Garnacha, 30% Cinsault, 20% Rolle, 10% Syrah/Shiraz.