Trends:

Côtes De Provence

Miraval Rosé 2019

75cl

RP90Parker

Miraval Rosé 2019

£18.71
£18.71
Shop: TheDrinkShop UK Prices in other shops Estimated delivery: 3 - 5 days
Shipping costs: £4.99

Technical sheet

Type Of Wine: rosé wine
Sparkling Colour : Rosé
Vintage: 2019 Other vintages
Appellation:Côtes De Provence (Provence, France)
Winery: Château Miraval
Volume: 75cl Other volumes
Grapes: Cinsault, Grenache, Syrah, Rolle, Rosé
Allergens: Contains Sulfites
Alcohol Vol.: 13%
Allergens: Contains Sulfites
The winery Château Miraval elaborates this Miraval Rosé 2019 (£18.71), a rosé wine from Côtes De Provence based on the best rosé, rolle, syrah, grenache and cinsault from 2019 and shows an alcoholic content of 13%. The Miraval Rosé 2019 is the ideal rosé to combine with ham and sausages and cheese. 4 of 5 points is the average score of this rosé according to Drinks&Co users and obtained the following scores: robert parker: 90.

Description of Miraval Rosé 2019

Miraval Rosé 2019 (Cinsault, Grenache, Syrah, Rolle and Rosé)

TASTING NOTES:

  • View: Bright pale pink.
  • Nose: Aromas of fresh fruit and spring flowers.
  • Mouth: Airy, balanced and very fresh; pleasant acidity and beautiful mineral nuances; long and intense finish.

DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Côtes De Provence

VINEYARD: Château Miraval

GRAPES: Cinsault, Grenache, Syrah, Rolle.

PREPARATION: Grapes harvested during the early hours of the morning; grape selection and destemming; Syrah is vinified according to the saignée method (bloodletting); 95% of the grapes are vinified in stainless steel vats at controlled temperatures, while the remaining 5% is vinified in barriques.

PAIRING: Aperitifs, cheeses, meats, fish, seafood, desserts.

SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10-12ºC

ALCOHOL: 13%

See more

How to serve

The Winery

Château Miraval

Château Miraval

Miraval is located at the foot of Via Aurelia - an extensive route built to facilitate Roman expansion in the 3rd century BC - representing centuries of history. It covers over 500 ha of land in the heart of Provence.

More about the Winery

Points

RP90Parker

Reviews of Miraval Rosé 2019

4

6 customer reviews
  • 5
    0
  • 4
    5
  • 3
    1
  • 2
    0
  • 1
    0
Your rating for Miraval Rosé 2019:Rate Miraval Rosé 2019:

4 /5

TASTING NOTES:

  • View: pale pink.
  • Nose: Intense aromas of white flowers, small red berries and strawberries freshly picked.
  • Mouth: Round and fresh, a good balance between minerality and fruity aromas, citrus and wild herbs. With some time in the glass, delicate flavors of melon and tangerine peel. Finely spicy, salt and mineral.

APPELLATION: Côtes de Provence.

VINEYARD: chalky clay soil.

GRAPES: Cinsaut, Grenache, Syrah and Rolle.

WINE PAIRING: little spicy Asian cuisine, salads and charcuterie summer.

RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8-10 ° C

ALCOHOL: 13%

View more
,

4 /5

TASTING NOTES:

  • View: pale pink.
  • Nose: red fruit, white flowers, high intensity, strawberries, fruit flavors, floral, cherry and saline notes.
  • Mouth: balanced, complex, smooth, mineral notes, citrus, long, good acidity, round, fruity aromas, refreshing and aromatic herbs

APPELLATION: Côtes de Provence.

VINEYARD: The grapes come from plots Muriers, Longue and Romarin, as well as a selection of vineyards near the village of Correns, to the north of Brignoles, in the heart of Provence. There, much of the soil mostly clay-limestone terraces are working an average of 350 meters.

GRAPES: Cinsault, Grenache, Syrah and Rolle.

WINE PAIRING: little spicy Asian cuisine, salads and sausages summer.

RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10-12 ° C

ALCOHOL: 13%

View more
,

Miraval Côtes de Provence Rosé 2019

4 /5

TASTING NOTES:View: Bright pale pink.Nose: Aromas of fresh fruit and spring flowers.Mouth: Airy, balanced and very fresh; pleasant acidity and beautiful mineral nuances; long and intense finish.DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Côtes De ProvenceVINEYARD: Château MiravalGRAPES: Cinsault, Grenache, Syrah, Rolle.PREPARATION: Grapes harvested during the early hours of the morning; grape selection and destemming; Syrah is vinified according to the saignée method (bloodletting); 95% of the grapes are vinified in stainless steel vats at controlled temperatures, while the remaining 5% is vinified in barriques.PAIRING: Aperitifs, cheeses, meats, fish, seafood, desserts.SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10-12ºCALCOHOL: 13%
View more
,
Reviews of other vintages of Miraval Rosé 2019201820172016

4.5/5

All good
View more
Frank Doebler

4/5

A beautifully pale pink colour, with a nose of wild strawberry and stone fruit, with delicate floral touches. Great palate texture, with soft tangerine and peach notes joining layers of berry fruit.
View more
Anonymous
Château Miraval Miraval Rose Cotes de Provence 2017

4/5

- Beautiful, pale, petal-pink colour, elegant with bright nuances.
- A beautiful aromatic expression with aromas of fresh fruit and spring flowers, refreshing acidity, with great minerality and a saline finish.
- 40% Grenache/Garnacha, 30% Cinsault, 20% Rolle, 10% Syrah/Shiraz.
View more
Anonymous

Other products from the winery