Côtes De Provence
Miraval Rosé 201875cl
Miraval Rosé 2019
|Type Of Wine:||rosé wine|
|Sparkling Colour :||Rosé|
|Vintage:||2018 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Côtes De Provence (Provence, France)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Grenache, Garnacha, Rolle, Syrah, Vermentino, Garnacha negra, Cinsault, Rosé|
|Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:||2021|
Description of Miraval Rosé 2018
Miraval Rosé 2018 (Grenache, Garnacha, Rolle, Syrah, Vermentino, Garnacha negra, Cinsault and Rosé)
- View: rose petal, bright reflections.
- Nose: fresh fruits and hints of spring flowers.
- Mouth: refreshing, elegant and balanced acidity with saline and mineral touch. long and intense finish.
APPELLATION: Côtes de Provence.
VINEYARD: Name: Muriers, Longue and Romarin. Ecological farming. Selection of the best parcels of the farm. partially terraced vineyards, at an altitude of 350 meters above sea level. Soil chalky clay.
GRAPES: Cinsault, Grenache, Syrah, Rolle.
PREPARATION: destemmed grapes. Subsequently, directly pressing for Cinsault, Grenache and Rolle (Vermentino) varieties. Syrah vinification using the method of bleeding. Vinification made 95% in stainless steel tanks, temperature controlled 5% barrels with 'batonnages'.
PAIRING: sushi, dishes such as endive with mango and shrimp tartare, fresh pasta with vegetables and desserts like a strawberry shortcake.
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
How to serve
Miraval is located at the foot of Via Aurelia - an extensive route built to facilitate Roman expansion in the 3rd century BC - representing centuries of history. It covers over 500 ha of land in the heart of Provence.More about the Winery
Reviews of Miraval Rosé 2018
Château Miraval Miraval Rose Cotes de Provence 2017
- A beautiful aromatic expression with aromas of fresh fruit and spring flowers, refreshing acidity, with great minerality and a saline finish.
- 40% Grenache/Garnacha, 30% Cinsault, 20% Rolle, 10% Syrah/Shiraz.