Côtes De Provence
Miraval Rosé 201475cl
Miraval Rosé 2019
Discover More About Our Products
Together with Perrin Family (chosen as the Best Producer of 2014 by Decanter), the very famous Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have created a sparkling pink that is a real jewel and that has received critical acclaim. Côtes de Provence 2012 was the flagship the winery and is the only pink wine to date that has been ranked among the top 100 wines of the world by Wine Spectator (with 90/100 points). Just as the 2013 vintage received 91 points from Decanter, this Pink Floyd 2014 2014 has nothing to envy: energetic, dynamic and fresh, you will delight with its beautiful pale pink, its aromas of fresh fruit and its balanced acidity. A real star!
|Type Of Wine:||rosé wine|
|Vintage:||2014 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Côtes De Provence (Provence, France)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Grenache, Garnacha, Syrah, Vermentino, Garnacha negra, Cinsault|
Description of Miraval Rosé 2014
Miraval Rosé 2014 (Grenache, Garnacha, Syrah, Vermentino, Garnacha negra and Cinsault)
- View: Miraval Rosé 2014 is pale pink.
- Nose: expressive, white flowers, small red berries, fresh cut strawberries and notes of ripe cherries crushed.
- Mouth: aromas of cherries, wild strawberries and minerality. Complex aromas of wild herbs, limestone and rich citrus fruits.
APPELLATION: Côtes de Provence
VINEYARD: Miraval Rosé 2014
GRAPES: Grenache, Syrah and Cinsault.
PAIRING: breaded anchovies, white meat baked, grilled Emperor, semi-cooked cheese and raw pasta
TEMPERATURE: 8 °C
Miraval is located at the foot of Via Aurelia - an extensive route built to facilitate Roman expansion in the 3rd century BC - representing centuries of history. It covers over 500 ha of land in the heart of Provence.More about the Winery
Reviews of Miraval Rosé 2014
Château Miraval Miraval Rose Cotes de Provence 2017
- A beautiful aromatic expression with aromas of fresh fruit and spring flowers, refreshing acidity, with great minerality and a saline finish.
- 40% Grenache/Garnacha, 30% Cinsault, 20% Rolle, 10% Syrah/Shiraz.