Discover More About Our Products
Decanter Magazine - February 2014: "This second vintage is a safe value at the outset... The fruit evokes the freshness of summer red fruit...There is a sense of power alongside the elegance, a structure and a fresh acidity that gives the wine persistency, with a grip of minerality that gives a delicious mouthwatering finish."... It is a really successful wine."
|Type Of Wine:||rosé wine|
|Vintage:||2013 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Côtes De Provence (Provence, France)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Grenache, Garnacha, Syrah, Cinsault|
Elaboration of Miraval Rosé 2013
Miraval Rosé 2013 (Grenache, Garnacha, Syrah and Cinsault)
- View: Miraval Rosé 2013 is pale pink.
- Nose: It is a very expressive wine, lead by white flowers, little red berries, freshly
crushed strawberries and notes of ripe Morello cherries.
- Palate: round and soft with aromas of cherries, wild strawberries and a mineralilty. complex aromas of wild herbs, limestone and rich citrus fruit.
The vinyard is operated in organic farming.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Côtes de Provence
VINEYARD: Château Miraval
GRAPES: Grenache, Syrah and Cinsault.
PAIRING: breaded anchovies, baked white meat, grilled emperor, semi-cooked cheeses of raw pasta
TEMPERATURE: 8º C
How to serve
Miraval is located at the foot of Via Aurelia - an extensive route built to facilitate Roman expansion in the 3rd century BC - representing centuries of history. It covers over 500 ha of land in the heart of Provence.More about the Winery
Reviews of Miraval Rosé 2013
Château Miraval Miraval Rose Cotes de Provence 2017
- A beautiful aromatic expression with aromas of fresh fruit and spring flowers, refreshing acidity, with great minerality and a saline finish.
- 40% Grenache/Garnacha, 30% Cinsault, 20% Rolle, 10% Syrah/Shiraz.
This Grenache is very pleasing to the eye. Aromas of red fruit and strawberries. This rosé has good body.