Domaines Ott (Côtes De Provence)
£264.28 + £188.77 Shipping (14 - 20 days)
£528.55 + £188.77 Shipping (14 - 20 days)
£792.83 + £188.77 Shipping (14 - 20 days)
Sold in packs of 6 units
Shipping: Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants INT (United Kingdom)
£ You will receive 3.92 points for each unit bought
If you liked Domaines Ott Rosé Clos Mireille Côtes de Provence 2018, you may also enjoy...
Description · Domaines Ott
Domaines Ott Rosé Clos Mireille Côtes de Provence 2018
- View: pale pink, golden highlights.
- Nose: aromas of citrus and white flowers wrapped in spices.
- Mouth: The attack on the elegant, frank, subtle perfumes, a touch of lemon, a soft finish and a beautiful length.
APPELLATION: Côtes de Provence.
VINES: old lands characterized by a mixture of shale and clay. The vineyard extends largely along the sea giving an inimitable character Clos Mireille.
GRAPES: Syrah, Grenache, Cinsault and Cabernet Sauvignon.
WINE PAIRING: appetizers, Mediterranean cuisine, white meats and fish.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
Domaines Ott was founded in 1912 by Marcel Ott, an agricultural engineer from Alsace who dreamed of establishing a great wine estate near the Mediterranean. Today, the wineries are owned and managed by Champagne Louis Roederer and produce some of the world’s most prestigious wines. These wines...
Buy Domaines Ott Wine:
Domaines Ott Château Romassan Bandol Coeur de Grain Rose 2018
Bandol (Rosé Wine)
Domaines Ott By Ott Blanc 2018
Côtes De Provence (White Wine)
Domaines Ott By Ott Rosé 2018
Côtes De Provence (Rosé Wine)
Highlighted review about Domaines Ott Rosé Clos Mireille Côtes de Provence 2018
Posted on 27/07/19 at 04.39
- The expressive and complex nose reveals a mosaic of aromas, from white peach and candied melon to hawthorn blossom.
- The fresh, energetic attack offers notes of white currant and lime. The wine's lovely, velvety texture coats the palate with succulent...
More reviews about Domaines Ott Rosé Clos Mireille Côtes de Provence 2018
Posted on 11/07/19 at 12.19
Posted on 04/07/19 at 04.28
- Wonderful mineral bouquet with fresh and light fruit flavors of tangerine, peach and mango
- Great harmony on the palate with creaminess and freshness of grapefruit
- The wine is...