Elaboration of Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Coeur de Grain Rose Magnum 2018
Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Coeur de Grain Rose Magnum 2018 (Grenache, Syrah and Cinsault)
- View: pale pink, golden highlights.
- Nose: powerful, elegant, white and red fruits, notes of citrus and sweet spices.
- Mouth: balanced and harmonious, spacious and airy, fruity aromas, citrus peels, long finish.
APPELLATION: Côtes de Provence.VINES: Floors Pizzara and clay.GRAPES: 70% Grenache, 20% Cinsault and Syrah 10%.
PAIRING: Asian, fragrant and slightly spicy cuisine, tapenade, Mediterranean grilled fish and white meat.RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °CALCOHOL: 14%
Domaines Ott was founded in 1912 by Marcel Ott, an agricultural engineer from Alsace who dreamed of establishing a great wine estate near the Mediterranean. Today, the wineries are owned and managed by Champagne Louis Roederer and produce some of the world’s most prestigious wines. These wines are made at three distinctively different estates in the Bandol and Côtes de Provence appellations: Château Romassan, Clos Mireille and Château de Selle.More about the Winery
Reviews of Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Coeur de Grain Rose Magnum 2018
- Colour: Peach colour with crystalline highlights.
- Nose: Suave nose of white-fleshed fruit.
- Palate: Beautiful, rich, full structure. Harmonious balance perfectly poised between a fresh fruit vivaciousness and a generous richness. Lingering notes of peaches and nectarine on the finish.
Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Coeur de Grain Rose Magnum 2014
A 2015 goes fine with snacks.
Me and my clients from Côtes De Provence tasted it together.