Côtes De Provence
Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Coeur de Grain Rosé 201775cl
Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Coeur de Grain Rosé 2016
Description of Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Coeur de Grain Rosé 2017
Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Coeur de Grain Rosé 2017 (Grenache, Syrah and Cinsault)
TASTING NOTES OF Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Rosé Coeur de Grain Côtes de Provence 2017:
- View: pale pink, saffron reflections of gold.
- Nose: white fruits, wild strawberries, citrus zest, cardamom.
- Mouth: air, tense, balanced. crunchy fruity notes and a hint of grapefruit. sweet and harmonious finish.
APPELLATION: Côtes de Provence.
GRAPES: Grenache, Cinsault and Syrah.
PAIRING: grilled fish, exotic dishes.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
Domaines Ott was founded in 1912 by Marcel Ott, an agricultural engineer from Alsace who dreamed of establishing a great wine estate near the Mediterranean. Today, the wineries are owned and managed by Champagne Louis Roederer and produce some of the world’s most prestigious wines. These wines are made at three distinctively different estates in the Bandol and Côtes de Provence appellations: Château Romassan, Clos Mireille and Château de Selle.More about the Winery
Reviews of Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Coeur de Grain Rosé 2017
- The palate offers a fresh, zesty attack and a rich, round mid-palate dominated by aromas of ripe fruit. Notes of candied citrus fruit and white pepper linger on the invigorating finish.
- 70% grenache, 24% cinsault and 6% syrah.
Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Cotes de Provence Rose 2016
- The fine nose is evocative of peach and lemon, with cinnamon and vanilla notes.
- In the mouth there is a combination of the fine terroir, full-bodiedness and fresh fruitiness.
- A blend of 60% Grenache, 22% Cinsault, 10% Syrah, 5% Cabernet Sauvignon, 3% Rolle (Vermentino).