Côtes De Provence
Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Coeur de Grain Rosé 201675cl
Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Coeur de Grain Rosé 2016
Description of Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Coeur de Grain Rosé 2016
Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Coeur de Grain Rosé 2016 (Grenache, Syrah and Cinsault)
TASTING NOTES OF Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Coeur de Grain Rose 2016:
- View: pale pink, golden highlights.
- Nose: citrus, white flowers, aromas of spices.
- Mouth: The attack on the stylish and frank time, subtle scents of lemon, a sweet finish, good length.
APPELLATION: Côtes de Provence.
GRAPES: Syrah, Grenache, Cinsault, Cabernet Sauvignon.
PAIRING: as an aperitif, with desserts, white meat.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
Domaines Ott was founded in 1912 by Marcel Ott, an agricultural engineer from Alsace who dreamed of establishing a great wine estate near the Mediterranean. Today, the wineries are owned and managed by Champagne Louis Roederer and produce some of the world’s most prestigious wines. These wines are made at three distinctively different estates in the Bandol and Côtes de Provence appellations: Château Romassan, Clos Mireille and Château de Selle.More about the Winery
Reviews of Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Coeur de Grain Rosé 2016
- The fine nose is evocative of peach and lemon, with cinnamon and vanilla notes.
- In the mouth there is a combination of the fine terroir, full-bodiedness and fresh fruitiness.
- A blend of 60% Grenache, 22% Cinsault, 10% Syrah, 5% Cabernet Sauvignon, 3% Rolle (Vermentino).
- View: straw yellow tending to gold.
- Nose: involving sensations plum, yellow peach and lavender.
- Mouth: fresh and accurate, with a nice finish of citrus notes.
APPELLATION: Vigneti delle Dolomiti.
PREPARATION: after a brief cold maceration, fermentation at a controlled temperature of 19 °C.
PAIRING: as an appetizer.
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 ℃
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%