Côtes De Provence
Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Coeur de Grain Rosé 201275cl
Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Coeur de Grain Rosé 2016
Description of Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Coeur de Grain Rosé 2012
Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Coeur de Grain Rosé 2012
Producer: Domaines Ott
Appellation: Côtes De Provence
Domaines Ott was founded in 1912 by Marcel Ott, an agricultural engineer from Alsace who dreamed of establishing a great wine estate near the Mediterranean. Today, the wineries are owned and managed by Champagne Louis Roederer and produce some of the world’s most prestigious wines. These wines are made at three distinctively different estates in the Bandol and Côtes de Provence appellations: Château Romassan, Clos Mireille and Château de Selle.More about the Winery
Reviews of Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Coeur de Grain Rosé 2012
- The palate offers a fresh, zesty attack and a rich, round mid-palate dominated by aromas of ripe fruit. Notes of candied citrus fruit and white pepper linger on the invigorating finish.
- 70% grenache, 24% cinsault and 6% syrah.
Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Cotes de Provence Rose 2016
- The fine nose is evocative of peach and lemon, with cinnamon and vanilla notes.
- In the mouth there is a combination of the fine terroir, full-bodiedness and fresh fruitiness.
- A blend of 60% Grenache, 22% Cinsault, 10% Syrah, 5% Cabernet Sauvignon, 3% Rolle (Vermentino).
- View: straw yellow tending to gold.
- Nose: involving sensations plum, yellow peach and lavender.
- Mouth: fresh and accurate, with a nice finish of citrus notes.
APPELLATION: Vigneti delle Dolomiti.
PREPARATION: after a brief cold maceration, fermentation at a controlled temperature of 19 °C.
PAIRING: as an appetizer.
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 ℃
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%