Domaines Ott (Côtes De Provence)
Currently Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Blanc de Blancs 2012 is not for sale, but you can buy Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Blanc de Blancs 2017
£26.69 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£133.46 FREE SHIPPING! (3 - 5 days)
£320.30 FREE SHIPPING! (3 - 5 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK Free shipping from £125.66 in this store
£ You will receive 0.41 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Blanc de Blancs
If you liked Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Blanc de Blancs 2012, you may also enjoy...
Description · Domaines Ott
Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Blanc de Blancs 2012 (Sémillon)
- View: Clos Mireille Blanc de Blancs 2012 is characterized by its pale yellow hues with crystal reflections with shades of bronze.
- Nose: fruity nose of white peach, citrus and exotic fruits.
- Palate: Attack live and fresh aromas of white fruits, full and generous palate with notes of garrigue and flowers and citrus rinds. end with finesse and freshness that leaves an impression of elegance.
GRAPES: Semillon and Ugni blanc
WINERY: Domaines Ott
Domaines Ott was founded in 1912 by Marcel Ott, an agricultural engineer from Alsace who dreamed of establishing a great wine estate near the Mediterranean. Today, the wineries are owned and managed by Champagne Louis Roederer and produce some of the world’s most prestigious wines. These wines...
Buy Domaines Ott Wine:
Domaines Ott By Ott Blanc 2018
Côtes De Provence (White Wine)
Domaines Ott Château Romassan Bandol Coeur de Grain Rose 2018
Bandol (Rosé Wine)
Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Coeur de Grain Rosé 2018
Côtes De Provence (Rosé Wine)
Highlighted review about Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Blanc de Blancs 2012
Posted on 19/05/16 at 04.34
Clos Mireille Blanc de Blancs Domaine D'Ott Blanc 2012
lively and fresh attack on white fruit flavors, ample and generous mouth with notes of flowers of scrub and citrus zest
Final finesse and freshness that leaves an impression of elegance
More reviews about Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Blanc de Blancs 2012
Posted on 08/09/16 at 05.32
Posted on 23/09/15 at 05.38
It's a great experience
Posted on 16/06/15 at 04.39
Clos Mireille Blanc de Blancs 2012
BODEGA: Domaines Ott
Posted on 29/05/15 at 11.28
Clos Mireille Blanc de Blancs 2012
Posted on 18/04/14 at 04.53
Clos Mirieille "blanc de Blancs" Domaines Ott 2012
Posted on 02/11/13 at 04.52
Domaines Ott - Clos Mireille Blanc de Blancs 2012
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Blanc de Blancs 2013
Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Blancs de Blancs 2013
- Enjoy as an aperitif or to accompany grilled fish, fish soup, shellfish, oysters.
- Best served at 8/9 degrees C.
- Blanc de Blancs celebrated its Fiftieth Anniversary in 1988 at the'Jules Verne' at the top of the Eiffel Tower.
- This unparalleled wine, which has travelled throughout the world, is perfectly attuned to Mediterranean cuisine.
- This is ancient wine terrain distinguished for its mix of shale and clay and absence of limestone.
- The incomparable personality of Clos Mireille wines is no doubt owing to the estate's broad seafront location. The microclimate and sea spray provide highly favourable conditions for equally matchless white wines.
- Grapes varieties - semillon for its fullness, mellowness and honey flavour. Ugni Blanc for its vigour and youth. Rolle for its smooth, fleshy qualities with floral, fruity notes.
- The vineyard of Clos Mireille has 50ha of vines for production out of a total area of 170ha. The parcels used for the production of Blanc de Blancs slope down as far as the sea. They are levelled into espaliers to enable even tilling and planting.
- Cultivation methods are traditional and the earth is mechanically tilled with the greatest care to the plant.
- Vines are pruned and trained using the cordon de Royat or double cordon method. Hand picking. Highly selective grape sorting. Extremely delicate pressing in vertical presses.
- Slow (alcoholic and malolactic) fermentation followed by ageing in oak casks. Bottled in spring of the following year then stored in cellars for 8-12 months.
Reviews about Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Blanc de Blancs 2017
To me, this 2017 seemed more yellow than other vintages. The nose perceives aromas of honey and pollen. It has a smoky colour.
Reviews about Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Blanc de Blancs 2016
The Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Blanc de Blancs was good with a cheese rice.
Someone let me try it.
I was lucky to taste this Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Blanc de Blancs with pickled fish.
My best friend from Provence recommended it to me.