Welcome to Drinks&Co

You must be over 18 to enter this site.

Please enter your year of birth.

Please drink responsibly
Trends:

Côtes De Provence

Château Miraval Côtes de Provence 2019

75cl

£13.50 (Approximate price)

Technical sheet

Type Of Wine: rosé wine
Vintage: 2019
Appellation:Côtes De Provence (Provence, France)
Winery: Château Miraval
Volume: 75cl
Grapes: Grenache Blanc, Rolle, Syrah, Cinsault
Allergens: Contains Sulfites
From Château Miraval (Côtes De Provence), we received this Château Miraval Côtes de Provence 2019 , a rosé wine that contains cinsault, syrah, rolle and grenache blanc of 2019. Drinks&Co users evaluate this rosé wine with 3,5 out of 5 points.

Elaboration of Château Miraval Côtes de Provence 2019

Château Miraval Côtes de Provence 2019 (Grenache Blanc, Rolle, Syrah and Cinsault)

TASTING NOTES:

  • View: pale pink.
  • Nose: Fruity aromas with red fruits and citrus.
  • Boca: pure flavor, balanced and exceptional sensitivity with a bright natural acidity and good persistence in the end.

APPELLATION: Côtes De Provence (Provence, France).

VINEYARD: Château Miraval.

GRAPES: Cinsault, Grenache, Syrah and Rolle.

PREPARATION: The grapes are harvested on soils of clay and limestone. Then they harvested manually and selected before being de-stemmed. The Cinsault, Grenache and Rolle are pressed directly upon arrival to the winery, while the Syrah was vinified by bleeding. 95% of the wine obtained is fermented in stainless steel tanks under controlled temperatures and the remaining 5% in barrel with batonnage.

WINE PAIRING: It is recommended to taste with salads, fresh vegetables, pasta, sushi, white and red meats, desserts strawberries and fruits of the forest.

RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10 - 12 ° C

ALCOHOL: 13%

See more

The Winery

Château Miraval

Château Miraval

Miraval is located at the foot of Via Aurelia - an extensive route built to facilitate Roman expansion in the 3rd century BC - representing centuries of history. It covers over 500 ha of land in the heart of Provence.

More about the Winery

Reviews of Château Miraval Côtes de Provence 2019

3.5

1 customer reviews
  • 5
    0
  • 4
    1
  • 3
    0
  • 2
    0
  • 1
    0
Your rating for Château Miraval Côtes de Provence 2019:Rate Château Miraval Côtes de Provence 2019:

4 /5

Un vin signé Jolie, Pitt et Perrin, donc un rosé qui a les bases d'un vin à succès et la qualité est au rendez-vous. A la dégustation ce vin rosé se veut fin, fruité, pâle, facile, extrêmement bon. Ici le Cinsault et le Grenache apportent le fruité, la Syrah la fraîcheur et le Rolle la finition et l'élégance. Un rosé avant tout désaltérant qui jouera bien son rôle lors de bons moments entre amis !
View more
,

Other products from the winery