|Type Of Wine:||rosé wine|
|Vintage:||2018 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Côtes De Provence (Provence, France)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Grenache, Garnacha, Rolle, Syrah, Tibouren, Vermentino, Cinsault|
Elaboration of Château D'Esclans Côtes-de-Provence Whispering Angel Rosé 2018
Château D'Esclans Côtes-de-Provence Whispering Angel Rosé 2018 (Grenache, Garnacha, Rolle, Syrah, Tibouren, Vermentino and Cinsault)
- View: imperial pale pink dress.
- Nose: heavenly scents of lavender and strawberries are perceived.
- Mouth: The palate opens up big and strong pace, making room for flavors like vanilla, with hints of smoke snuff, red fruit with floral notes and mineral finish with a slight acidity.
APPELLATION: Cotes de Provence.
VINEYARD: Chateau d'Esclans.
GRAPES: Grenache, Rolle, Cinsault, Syrah, Mourvedre.
DEVELOPMENT: The grapes are undergoing a slight pressing both free run juice as pressed juices are vinified in stainless steel barrels. You will then performs a process called Batonnage twice a week.
PAIRING: Marida well with pork, fish, oysters, desserts, salads and vegetarian dishes.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 6-10 °C
How to serve
Situated in the cool hills in the heart of Provence, Château d’Esclans has been owned and run by Sacha Lichine since 2006. Along with Patrick Leon (formally the Managing Director of Mouton Rothschild), Sacha set out to craft a world-class brand that aims at producing the greatest rosé on the planet.More about the Winery
Reviews of Château D'Esclans Côtes-de-Provence Whispering Angel Rosé 2018
- Pale pink in colour with perfect minerality and pink grapefruit on the palate.
- The grapes were grown from some of the finest vines in La Motte en Provence.
Whispering Angel 2016
Whispering Angel Rosé 2015
A good rosé to combine it with fruit.
I enjoyed with a good friend.