Domaine Lafage Côté Rosé Côtes Catalanes 201775cl
Domaine Lafage Côté Rosé Côtes Catalanes 2017
Description of Domaine Lafage Côté Rosé Côtes Catalanes 2017
Domaine Lafage Côté Rosé Côtes Catalanes 2017 (Cabernet Sauvignon and Mourvedre)
TASTING NOTES OF Domaine Lafage Côté Rosé Côtes Catalanes 2017:
- View: ancient, elegant and bright pink.
- Nose: fragrant bouquet, fresh, crisp notes of cherry and blueberry.
- Mouth: fresh, full-bodied, and a pleasant mineral finish.
APPELLATION: Cotes Catalanes.
GRAPES: garnacha, cabernet sauvignon.
PAIRING: pizza, salami.
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
How to serve
For well over a decade we have worked with Jean-Marc Lafage at his estate in the Roussillon, and across the border in Spain where he consults on several projects. As good as his wines were, when we first met him, they only get better with each vintage. When we first made his acquaintance in Calatayud, he suggested we visit his estate in the Roussillon and the rest, as they say, is history.More about the Winery
Reviews of Domaine Lafage Côté Rosé Côtes Catalanes 2017
- This wine is from the south of France and is made from a blend of Grenache and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes. It’s quite rich and full for a rosé from France (which are usually light and delicate) and has flavours and aromas of ripe strawberries and pears.
- Fresh and fuity, intense with notes of citrus, peach and honey.
- Full flavoured palate, crisp acid finish and long mineral aftertaste.