Coteaux De L'Ardèche
Louis Latour Ardèche Chardonnay 201875cl
Louis Latour Ardèche Chardonnay 2018
Discover More About Our Products
Maison Louis Latour is one of the most innovative producers in Burgundy whilst maintaining its traditional image. With a view to expanding the business in 1979, the valley of the Ardèche river with its clay and limestone-based soils was chosen as the ideal location to produce a top-quality Chardonnay wine. Louis Latour Ardèche Chardonnay 2018 is a fresh and easy-to-drink white wine.
The 2018 Ardeche Chardonnay presents itself with a brilliant straw hue, revealing aromas of green apple that will develop into more honey and almond notes after 2-3 years of aging. An initial attack of acidity leads to a persistence on the palate. A gentle wine that is well-balanced.
Description of Louis Latour Ardèche Chardonnay 2018
Louis Latour Ardèche Chardonnay 2018 (Chardonnay)
- View: Bright straw yellow.
- Nose: Aromas of white flowers, aromas of green apple, apricot and peach with hints of honey and almonds.
- Mouth: Good acidity, green apple, pear, butter, oak, vanilla, lemon and lime.
APPELLATION: Indication Géographique Protégée Ardèche
VINEYARD: Louis Latour.
AGEING: Aged for 8 to 10 months in stainless steel tanks.
PREPARATION: Mechanical harvest. Traditional fermentation in stainless steel vats, temperature controlled with complete malolactic fermentation.
WINE PAIRING: It works great as aperitif and accompaniment of soft cheeses, ham, and white meat.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10 -12 ° C
How to serve
The family-run company of Maison Louis Latour is one of the most highly-respected négociant-éléveurs in Burgundy. Renowned throughout the world for the quality of its red and white wines, the company has built a reputation for tradition and innovation.More about the Winery
Reviews of Louis Latour Ardèche Chardonnay 2018
- With a view to expanding the business in 1979, the valley of the Ardeche river with its clay and limestone-based soils was chosen as the ideal location to produce a top-quality Chardonnay wine.
- The Chardonnay d'Ardeche is aged in stainless steel vats for approximately 10 months.
- It is a fresh and easy to drink wine.
- Traditional in stainless steel vats, temperature controlled with complete malolactic fermentation.
Perhaps rather soft for my taste.
Dark yellow colour. On the nose, white fruits noticeable. Flashy flavours of red fruits.