Coteaux De L'Ardèche
Louis Latour Ardèche Chardonnay 201775cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Louis Latour Ardèche Chardonnay 2017
Louis Latour Ardèche Chardonnay 2017 (Chardonnay)
- View: Pale and bright yellow.
- Nose: Intense aromas of citrus and ripe, with hints of white flowers, nuts, spices and vanilla fruit.
- Mouth: Broad bodied, dense, elegant, complex, balanced, with flavors of citrus fruits, almonds and vanilla. long finish.
VINEYARD: Louis Latour.
AGEING: Between 8 and 10 months in stainless steel barrels.
PREPARATION: The grapes are harvested manually and subjected to a stabilization process cold. After gentle pressing, the must is macerated for a period of 6 hours. Fermentation is carried out in stainless steel barrels at controlled temperatures of 18 to 20 ° C, for a period of 25 days. The wine is allowed to stand for a period of between 8 to 10 months on its lees in stainless steel barrels.
PAIRING: Appetizers, white meats, seafood, salads, risotto, white pasta, creamy desserts and fruit.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8-10 ° C
How to serve
The family-run company of Maison Louis Latour is one of the most highly-respected négociant-éléveurs in Burgundy. Renowned throughout the world for the quality of its red and white wines, the company has built a reputation for tradition and innovation.More about the Winery
Reviews of Louis Latour Ardèche Chardonnay 2017
- With a view to expanding the business in 1979, the valley of the Ardeche river with its clay and limestone-based soils was chosen as the ideal location to produce a top-quality Chardonnay wine.
- The Chardonnay d'Ardeche is aged in stainless steel vats for approximately 10 months.
- It is a fresh and easy to drink wine.
- Traditional in stainless steel vats, temperature controlled with complete malolactic fermentation.
Melon, spicy, warm, broad, long. 89 points.