Aix Rosé 2019
Maison Saint Aix (Coteaux d'Aix-en-Provence)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£13.88 + £6.05 Shipping (48 hours)
Shipping: WijnY (Netherlands)
£ You will receive 0.21 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Aix Rosé
|Type Of Wine:||rosé wine|
|Vintage:||2019 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Coteaux d'Aix-en-Provence (Provence,France)|
|Winery:||Maison Saint Aix|
|Grapes:||Carignan, Grenache, Syrah, Cinsault|
|Pairing:||SeafoodStartersRegional CuisineMeatFishSpicesWhite meatSaladsCheeseChinese CuisineSoft cheese|
If you liked Aix Rosé 2019, you may also enjoy...
Description · Maison Saint Aix
Aix Rosé 2019 (Carignan, Grenache, Syrah and Cinsault)
- View: Light salmon pink.
- Nose: Fresh bouquet, with notes of raspberry, red currant, strawberry, cherry, watermelon, flowers, grapefruit and tangerine peel.
- Mouth: Fine and light, with beautiful acidity; persistent and sweet finish.
DENOMINATION OF ORIGIN: Coteaux d'Aix-en-Provence
VINEYARD: Maison Saint Aix
GRAPES: Grenache, Syrah, Cinsault.
PREPARATION: Processed at 30% with a blend of rosé and 70% with direct pressing.
PAIRING: Appetizers, salads, spicy oriental dishes, fish, seafood, white meat, soft cheeses.
SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-10ºC
Maison Saint Aix
In the South of France, just an hour North-East of Aix-en-Provence in the rural area of Mont Sainte Victoire, you can find the beautiful winery []. It seems to ben inspiring place, as the great artists Paul Cézanne as well as Vincent van Gogh created there their most famous art pieces. The...
Buy Maison Saint Aix Wine:
More reviews about Aix Rosé 2019
Posted on 03/04/20 at 12.57
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Aix Rosé 2014
Reviews about Aix Rosé 2018
It's a wine easy to drink.
- View: delicate pink, coppery highlights.
- Nose: full of expressive and intense, blackthorn, cherry and jasmine raspberries.
- Mouth: fresh, juicy and crisp, dry and tasty, raspberry, slightly bitter touch in the form of grapefruit.
APPELLATION: Coteaux d'Aix en Provence.
GRAPES: Grenache, Cinsault, Syrah, Cournoise.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C