Côte De Beaune-Villages
Joseph Drouhin Côte de Beaune Villages 201775cl
Joseph Drouhin Côte de Beaune Villages 2017
Description of Joseph Drouhin Côte de Beaune Villages 2017
Joseph Drouhin Côte de Beaune Villages 2017 (Pinot Noir)
- View: Dark garnet red, with violet reflections.
- Nose: Aromatic, with notes of ripe fruit, red fruits and cherry.
- Mouth: Simple and elegant, round and seductive.
NAME OF ORIGIN: Côte De Beaune-Villages
VINEYARD: Joseph Drouhin
GRAPES: 100% Pinot Noir.
PAIRING: Dark meats, game, feathered game, duck, grilled meat, grilled vegetables, raw milk cheeses.
How to serve
With its 73 hectares (182.5 acres), the Joseph Drouhin Domaine is one of the largest estates in the region. It owns vineyards in all of Burgundy: Chablis (38 hectares - 95 acres), Côte de Nuits and Côte de Beaune, (32 hectares - 80 acres), Côte Chalonnaise (3 hectares - 7.5 acres). It is comprised of a majority of Premier and Grand Crus, planted with the two Burgundian grape varietals, pinot noir and chardonnay.More about the Winery
Reviews of Joseph Drouhin Côte de Beaune Villages 2017
- A nice purple colour.
- Delicate red fruit aromas on the nose.
- This is a great example of what the Pinot Noir grape can produce on the Burgundian terroir.