Tomás Cusiné produces this Vilosell , a red wine from Costers del Segre based on syrah, tempranillo and garnacha. The Vilosell is the ideal red to combine with jamon iberico and semi-cured cheese. Drinks&Co users evaluate this red wine with 4 out of 5 points.
“TASTING NOTES OF Vilosell 2014:
- View: cherry red, intense violet tones.
- Nose: smoky with spicy aromas of black and blue fruit, black chocolate with a hint of pepper.
- Mouth: plush and enticingly sweet taste of currants and blackberries with a hint of mocha. End with great persistence and breadth on the palate.
APPELLATION: Costers del Segre.
VINEYARD: Tomás Cusiné
GRAPES: Tempranillo and Syrah.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%”
- View: Vilosell 2011 shows cherry, garnet rim.
- Nose: On the nose are aromas of spicy, ripe fruit, wild herbs, creamy oak, earthy, toasted
- Mouth: In the mouth has a soothing taste, balanced, long, tasty
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Costers del Segre
WINERY: Thomas Cusiné
GRAPES: tempranillo, syrah, merlot, cabernet sauvignon, grenache, samsó”
“Red intense cherry colour and very high layer. The smell of this Vilosell somehow reminds me of menthol candy. A very dense red.
We had it with snacks.
I bought the Tomás Cusiné wine online.
One of the more powerful wines of Costers del Segre.
“The best company for Vilosell Negre is a good conversation.
Intense ruby red, high layer. Sweet smell of caramel. I found it quite light.
Costers del Segre is a good wine area to drink with food.
I bought Vilosell Negre at Uvinum.
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.