Tomàs Cusiné Finca Racons 2014
Tomás Cusiné (Costers del Segre)
£18.03 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Tomàs Cusiné Finca Racons 2014 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Tomás Cusiné
Tomàs Cusiné Finca Racons 2014 (Albariño and Macabeo)
TASTING NOTES OF Tomàs Cusiné Finca Racons 2014:
- View: bright golden yellow.
- Nose: fresh, menthol aromas, pastry, syrup, citric notes, grapefruit and tangerine.
- Mouth: soft, friendly, good acidity, complex, full-bodied, fruity notes, white fruit, mineral notes, long and persistent.
APPELLATION: Costers del Segre.
VINEYARD: Tomás Cusiné
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
After 20 years of experience manufacturing and marketing of wines in Costers del Segre, Tomàs Cusiné beginning in 2003, his new wine venture. Very knowledgeable about the area, engages his company with a long-term, with the aim of consolidating its hold of prestige. It is installed in the village...
Buy Tomás Cusiné Wine:
More reviews about Tomàs Cusiné Finca Racons 2014
Posted on 18/02/17 at 05.14
- View: Straw yellow with golden reflections NOSE In
- Nose: The nose: it is elegant with toast and smoked, hints of honey, nuts and compotes notes, also found aromas of vanilla and a touch of cinnamon mouth
- Palate: Mouth: is complex and full-bodied, high acidity, hints of white fruits, with long mineral and final nuances and persistent
Ageing: 3 months in French oak barrels with battonage Grape: Macabeo
Pairing: blabcas meats, cheeses and vegetables
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Tomàs Cusiné Finca Racons 2013
It had a very shutdown colour. It has aromas of honey. It is a very balanced .