“- Castell de Raimat Chardonnay is a white wine with D. O. Costers del Segre.
- Located in the Raimat winery and is made from grapes 100% Chardonnay.
- It has a pale yellow color with greenish and has a dense tear.
- Nose offers varietals and floral aromas, with intense notes of white fruit on a subtle mineral background.
- Its entrance is spacious with a smooth and tasty way, marked by good acidity.
- This wine has won the 2014 award-Medaille d'Or at the Concours Mondial Bruxelles.
- It is an appropriate wine to accompany rice, grilled seafood and white fish.”
“<p>Castell de Raimat Chardonnay Costers del Segre is a 100% unoaked Chardonnay made with the latest techniques of cool-fermentation. <p><p>A stunning, youthful wine which reveals plenty of delicate, aromatic notes followed by vibrant, refreshing fruit on the palate.<p>”
“- Color a bright yellow
- The taste expressive aromas gelber Früchte such as peach, melon, nectarine and lychee, a piquant note generated a lot of freshness on the palate, very dense and well structured, creamy aftertaste
- Allergens: Contains sulfites”