“Wine fermented in new French oak barrels for seven months and subjected to the process of 'bâtonnage' newspaper to give greasiness. It complex aroma, is long and persistent on the palate, improve favorably in the bottle.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Cérvoles Blanc 2015:
- View: pale yellow, golden hues, bright and dense tears.
- Nose: fruity aromas, ripe white fruit, smoky notes, cedar wood, sweet spices, tropical fruits, passion fruit, pineapple and nuts.
- Mouth: powerful, sweet, good acidity, fine tannins, long, fruity notes, peach, almond and toasted notes.
APPELLATION: Costers del Segre.
VINES: Celler de Cantonella
GRAPES: Macabeo and Chardonnay.
AGEING: 8 months in French oak barrels Allier.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%”
- View: Bright yellow straw color with metallic reflections, dense tear
- Nose: Citrus notes mingle with smoked coconut and aromas. To aerate appear aromas of tropical fruit, white flowers and almonds anises
- Mouth: voluminous entry, step in Boca: with hints of honey, lemon, pineapple and cinnamon. Excellent acidity and long persistence
Ageing: 8 months in French oak battonage Grape: Macabeo and Chardonnay
Pairing: Rice, vegetables and fish”
“TASTING NOTES OF Cervoles Blanc Costers del Segre 2013:
- View: Straw yellow, green steely glare, bright and dense tears.
- Nose: citrus notes from the variety, smoky aromas and coconut from the oak, elegant aromas of tropical fruit and grapefruit, with aniseed, white flowers and almonds.
- Mouth: fat on the palate with significant volume in the palate, hints of sweet honey, lemon, pineapple and fresh touches of cinnamon, amazing acidity, vivacity and longevity. Long persistence with retronasal aromas citrus and lemony.
VINEYARD: Cérvoles Celler
GRAPES: Chardonnay and Macabeo / Viura.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%”
“Brilliant straw yellow colour with green hues . Nice Daffodil aromas. It has plenty of presence.
Very good with marinated sardines.
My boss gifted to me.
I bought it at the wine cellar of Cérvoles Celler.
I would recommend other vintages rather than 2010.
“It had a bright yellow colour. It smells of lemon and apple. It felt like the typical astringency from Cérvoles Celler.
I recommend to pair it with "Pinchos" or "Tapas"
I drank this Cérvoles Blanc once with my coworkers.”