Caves Gramona (Corpinnat)
Technical sheet · Gramona Gran Cuvée de Postre
If you liked Gramona Gran Cuvée de Postre, you may also enjoy...
Description · Caves Gramona
Gramona Gran Cuvée de Postre (Macabeo, Parellada and Xarel·lo)
- View: Corpinnat new golden yellow
- Nose: The nose has a hint of citrus, caramel, flowers, bakery elegant and fascinating memories of liquor touches Jerez
- Palate: The palate has notes of toasted and fruity, creamy, fresh and good acidity, touch of alcohol that gives the typical household.
GRAPES: Xarel.lo, Macabeo and Parellada.
AGING: 30 months. We are in the market the longest aging of sweet champagne
ALCOHOL: Between 11.5% Vol and 12% Vol
MATCHING WINE: This sparkling wine is ideal with desserts the most exquisite
Behind great products, we usually find a long family history. In 2011, the 5th generation of Gramona celebrated the 130th anniversary of this family saga which has been creating excellent products since 1881. The main priorities of this traditional company are the respect for their heritage and...
Buy Caves Gramona Wine:
Highlighted review about Gramona Gran Cuvée de Postre
Posted on 31/08/17 at 13.31
More reviews about Gramona Gran Cuvée de Postre
Posted on 03/01/11 at 10.40
- Tasting notes: Colour: bright straw. Nose: candied fruit, fruit
expression, lactic notes. Palate: flavourful, spicy, ripe fruit
- Score: 88
Posted on 13/11/19 at 15.15
Posted on 25/07/16 at 05.28
Posted on 25/09/12 at 05.06
Gramona Dolç Postre Gran Cuveé is perfect for sharing
Posted on 19/01/12 at 04.49
Gramona Semi de Postre is a stunning wine
Posted on 07/09/16 at 05.02
- View: Straw yellow
- Nose: fruit compote, quince, dried apricots
- Palate: Sweet Tooth, creamy and wide. distinctly sweet and pleasant finish. Dosage of 50 grams per liter