Hollick Wrattonbully Shiraz 2013
£13.25 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Hollick Wrattonbully Shiraz 2013 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Hollick
Hollick Wrattonbully Shiraz 2013 (Shiraz)
TASTING NOTES OF Hollick Wrattonbully Shiraz 2013:
- View: intense crimson, violet reflections on the rim.
- Nose: blackberry, plum, berries blackberry, mocha and spice notes.
- Mouth: flavors of dark plums, blackberries, black olives, pepper and spices.
PAIRING: Red meats and roasts.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%
Buy Hollick Wine:
More reviews about Hollick Wrattonbully Shiraz 2013
Posted on 21/01/18 at 04.46
- Mulberry, plum, and boysenberry fruit flavours with mocha and spice notes.
- Dark plum, and blackberry fruit flavours are mixed with, black olive, pepper and spice.
- Excellent structure and balance with soft acid and fine grained tannins on the finish.
- This vineyard is coming of age and showing some great complexity.