Hollick Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2012
£11.71 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Hollick Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2012 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Hollick
Hollick Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2012 (Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot)
TASTING NOTES OF Hollick Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2012:
- View: ruby red, medium intensity.
- Nose: subtle aromas of raspberry, rose and violet.
- Mouth: blueberries, plums, soft, pleasant and perfectly balanced tannins.
GRAPES: 87% Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot 8%, Cabernet Franc 4% and 1% Petit Verdot.
PAIRING: Red meats.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%
Buy Hollick Wine:
More reviews about Hollick Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2012
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Aromas: Subtle aromas of raspberry, roses and violets.
- Flavours: Blueberries, plums and supple tannins combine to provide an enjoyable and perfectly balanced wine. The Hollick Tannery Block style is a good accompaniment to food, with its softer flavours melding with red meat dishes.
- 87% Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Merlot, 4% Cabernet Franc and 1% Petit Verdot.