This website Drinks&Co, hereafter website uses a technology called "cookies" in order to collect information about Web site usage.
Cookies are small storage devices and data retrieval that are installed on your computer with the purposes expressed herein and in no case our cookies process personal data or compromising your privacy.
By using this website you hereby consent and agree to let us store these cookies on your computer or device for the aforementioned purposes.
If you decide not to accept our cookies, you will be able to continue using our website in the usual way, although it is possible that your user experience may be slightly affected.
Cookie Types and Purpose
Below, Drinksandco Marketplace, S.L.U. lists the types of cookies used on the website, as well as the purpose of these and, where appropriate, the third-party cookies used (service provider):
- Cookies user input: The purpose is to remember the last shopping cart user.
- Cookies user authentication or identification: The purpose is to reuse the autologin a user when you return to the website.
- Cookies for customizing the user interface: Remember sending currency and country of the user. Remember if you subscribe to the newsletter.
- Cookies extensions (plug-in) to share social content:
- Cookies analysis: analyze and measure users' browsing.
The applications we use for navigation information, audience measurement and analysis are:
- Google Analytics: www.google.com / analytics
- Retail Rocket: https://retailrocket.net/
- Cookies advertising. They are used to get user information.
- www.google.es / AdWords
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Used to collect surfing habits.
- www.google.es / AdWords
The behavior-based advertising is a practice focused on Web browsing activity that allows users to deliver ads or content as closely as possible to their interests. It is a safe practice that aims to provide transparent and more user control.
For more information about behavioral advertising refer http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
On occasions, your browser may generate an instant message offering you the possibility of not installing these cookies. If your browser does not provide you with this possibility automatically, you can stop the installation of these cookies by following your browser’s instructions.
You can allow, discover, block or remove the cookies installed on your PC/device by configuring the options of the browser installed on your PC.
Information on how to do this can be found at the following addresses:
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- Chrome http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Changes in the Cookies Policy
VERTICOMM, S.L may at any time modify the cookies policy. We therefore ask that you periodically check for changes.
If you use a different browser, you can obtain further information on how to configure the installation of cookies through the help or assistance section of that browser. If you need help to configure the cookies with your browser, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.