Elaboration of Klein Constantia Sauvignon Blanc 2018
Klein Constantia Sauvignon Blanc 2018 (Sauvignon Blanc)
- View: yellow and straw, borders and edges between soft and green, clean and bright gold.
- Nose: a cozy, rich nose with aromas of citrus peel and.
- Mouth: full body, well rounded, with a prominent texture and steeling acid backbone. fresh and pure flavors of melon and citrus enveloping, persistent and rich finish.
GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc.
AGEING: Aged for 7 months on lees then mixing the different batches to create this elegant wine.
PREPARATION: lots classified by hand and gently pressed grapes, allowing optimal use a free run juice. Fermented tank 100%.
PAIRING: seafood, vegetarian food and goat cheese.
Constantia, the first wine farm in Southern Africa, was established in 1685 and was used to produce wine as well as other fruit and vegetables and cattle farming.More about the Winery
Reviews of Klein Constantia Sauvignon Blanc 2018
- View: Klein Constantia Estate Sauvignon Blanc 2012 has an intense red colour.
- Nose: Sharp flavours Cabernet Sauvignon with a touch of menthol.
- Mouth: The profile of ripe fruit mixed with fine-grained tannins and well integrated oak flavours. A dry character, salty increases the long finish.
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon
CELLAR: Klein Constantia Estate