Bodegas Torres (Conca de Barbera)
Milmanda 2013 has been elected Best Wine of 2015 in the category of 'Oaked White Wines' at the VII Edition of the Awards for the Best Wines and Spirits of Spain (awarded by the Spanish Association of Journalists and Writers of Wine), a prize that is added to other awards obtained in international competitions and prestigious guides in Spain. This is a Burgundy-style white wine - elegant and highly complex, conceived on the Milmanda estate, which owes its name to the 9th-century castle linked for centuries to the Monastery of Poblet, and acquired by the Torres family in 1979. The venture was to plant the Chardonnay varietal, a grape that thanks to the deep, clay-like soils, cool temperatures and the marked fluctuations in temperature, reaches its maximum expression on this estate and results in wines as unique as Milmanda.
Technical sheet · Milmanda
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2013 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Conca de Barbera (Catalonia,Spain)|
If you liked Milmanda 2013, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Torres
Milmanda 2013 (Chardonnay)
TASTING NOTES OF Milmanda 2013:
- View: Golden yellow, green flashes.
- Nose: intense aromas of floral and citrus on background of vanilla.
- Mouth: a fatty, large, expressive and fruity step, end of good persistence.
APPELLATION: Conca de Barbera.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Torres
GRAPES: Chardonnay (100%).
WINE PAIRING: seafood, poultry, shellfish, fish.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Our Mission: To maintain our hundred year old tradition as a family company, with international projection, both self-financed and independent. With the aim of turning every customer into a friend. To be a leader in the premium wine and brandy business, with better and more differentiated...
Buy Bodegas Torres Wine:
Highlighted review about Milmanda 2013
More reviews about Milmanda 2013
Posted on 20/03/18 at 12.41
- View: Intense gold.
- Nose: fruity aromas, ripe fruit, vineyard peach, melon, coconut, milk notes, spices, cinnamon and truffle.
- Mouth: balanced,...
Posted on 06/06/17 at 10.18
- View: Bright straw yellow, green tones.
- Nose: high intensity nose in highlighting the notes of flowers and fresh fruit (pineapple and...
Posted on 29/05/17 at 17.21
- View: intense gold.
- Nose: fruity aromas, ripe fruit, vineyard peach, melon, coconut, milk notes, spicy notes, cinnamon, truffles
- Mouth: balanced, broad,...
Posted on 14/06/16 at 05.16
I think it was a great experince
Posted on 09/08/17 at 15.42
Torres is a family business with several generations dedicated to the production of wine and...
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Milmanda 2016
Reviews about Milmanda 2015
Reviews about Milmanda 2014