Bodegas Torres (Conca de Barbera)
£263.92 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
£527.85 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
£791.77 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
Sold in packs of 6 units
Shipping: Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants UK
£ You will receive 4.04 points for each unit bought
Milmanda 2013 has been elected Best Wine of 2015 in the category of 'Oaked White Wines' at the VII Edition of the Awards for the Best Wines and Spirits of Spain (awarded by the Spanish Association of Journalists and Writers of Wine), a prize that is added to other awards obtained in international competitions and prestigious guides in Spain. This is a Burgundy-style white wine - elegant and highly complex, conceived on the Milmanda estate, which owes its name to the 9th-century castle linked for centuries to the Monastery of Poblet, and acquired by the Torres family in 1979. The venture was to plant the Chardonnay varietal, a grape that thanks to the deep, clay-like soils, cool temperatures and the marked fluctuations in temperature, reaches its maximum expression on this estate and results in wines as unique as Milmanda.
Technical sheet · Milmanda
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2013 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Conca de Barbera (Catalonia,Spain)|
If you liked Milmanda 2013, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Torres
Milmanda 2013 (Chardonnay)
TASTING NOTES OF Milmanda 2013:
- View: Golden yellow, green flashes.
- Nose: intense aromas of floral and citrus on background of vanilla.
- Mouth: a fatty, large, expressive and fruity step, end of good persistence.
APPELLATION: Conca de Barbera.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Torres
GRAPES: Chardonnay (100%).
WINE PAIRING: seafood, poultry, shellfish, fish.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Our Mission: To maintain our hundred year old tradition as a family company, with international projection, both self-financed and independent. With the aim of turning every customer into a friend. To be a leader in the premium wine and brandy business, with better and more differentiated...
Buy Bodegas Torres Wine:
Highlighted review about Milmanda 2013
Posted on 23/02/19 at 05.05
Bodegas Torres Milmanda Chardonnay 2013
More reviews about Milmanda 2013
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Torres Milmanda 2013
- The highland estate of Milmanda, dominated by the castle that gives it its name, is where Chardonnay finds the most favourable conditions for its development. Years of patient research have resulted in Milmanda. The complex and harmonious combination of aromas of this elegant, noble wine elevate it to truly world-class status.
- Beautiful golden yellow in colour. Very intense, complex aroma with notes of fruit (citrus and peach compote) over a very fine background of vanilla. Oily and very big on the palate with superb acidity, pleasantly expressing the fruity notes of the aroma.
- Ideal with seafood, shellfish and fowl dishes.
- Serve at 8-10deg C. If properly cellared this wine will improve for 4 to 6 years.
Posted on 20/03/18 at 12.41
- View: Intense gold.
- Nose: fruity aromas, ripe fruit, vineyard peach, melon, coconut, milk notes, spices, cinnamon and truffle.
- Mouth: balanced, broad, complex, long and persistent.
VINES: Miguel Torres
AGEING: aged 10 months in French oak barrels.
PREPARATION: fermented in new French oak barrels.
PAIRING: baked fish, lobster, poultry, seafood and soft meats.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Posted on 10/07/17 at 06.39
Milmanda Single Vineyard Chardonnay 2013
The Milmanda Single Vineyard Chardonnay has a light yellow colour with bright highlights. Perfume of white flowers: jasmine, lilies .... The flavours of Milmanda Single Vineyard Chardonnay were quite well compensated.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Milmanda 2016
Milmanda Chardonnay 2016
Reviews about Milmanda 2015