Product not available in United States
£142.20 FREE SHIPPING! (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: Vin Più (Italy)
£ You will receive 2.11 points for each unit bought
The House of Hennessy was founded in Cognac, France in 1765. Richard Hennessy, an Irish aristocrat, established his business by basing it on the exportation of brandies back to the UK and his native Ireland. The first shipments of Hennessy to the USA began shortly afterwards, in 1792. This cemented Hennessy's position as the favourite cognac of the USA, which still remains the biggest market for Hennessy cognacs in the world.
Hennessy X.O. was the first cognac to ever earn the classification of X.O. This stands for "extra old", in reference to the lengthy ageing process used to make this delightful cognac. Each of the 100 individual eaux-de-vie used to craft this blended cognac is aged for up to 30 years in handmade French oak casks. A masterful blend, Hennessy X.O. is meant to show off seven specific tasting notes: sweet notes, spicy edge, chocolate lull, infinite echo, rising heat, flowing flame, and wood crunches.
This fine cognac is meant to be shared. In fact, it was initially mixed as a special blend for the friends and family of the master distiller back in 1870, so it must be good! The beautiful bottle of Hennessy X.O. is embossed with grapevines that harken back to the humble grapes from which this exquisite cognac itself grows.
If you liked Hennessy X.O., you may also enjoy...
Description · Hennessy
Hennessy X.O. (Ugni Blanc)
- Colour: Amber
- Smell: Notes of spice and ripe fruit.
- Taste: Smooth and balanced on the palate.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
In 1765, Richard Hennessy, an Irish aristocrat in the service of France, founded in the Cognac region a trading house of spirits. His son Jacques would then give a quick boost to the company. Since then, the history of cognac has never ceased to be written with Hennessy. Hennessy is the...
Buy Hennessy Spirits:
Highlighted review about Hennessy X.O.
More reviews about Hennessy X.O.
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- The 100 eaux-de-vie assembled to create X.O were aged for a long time - some...
Posted on 14/11/19 at 15.33
Posted on 20/05/16 at 09.33
- Color: Hennessy X.O. 40º Case has a rich, deep amber
- Odor: has a subtle nose and slightly spicy
- Mouth: For taste, a soft, full tone gives a powerful and gentle at the same...
Posted on 20/05/16 at 09.33
- Color: intense and deep amber.
- Flavour: subtle and slightly spicy nose, a complete harmony: a brand of its roundness.
- Taste: candied flavors, powerful and...
Posted on 18/11/15 at 16.18
- Colour: intense amber
- Flavour: Aromas of candied fruit and spices
- Taste: Pointe cocoa, fruit and spices
Posted on 28/07/15 at 05.27
Posted on 05/01/15 at 05.37
Posted on 12/11/14 at 12.10
- Color: Hennessy Xo Box has a bright amber
- Smell: Aromas of oak and fine old leather, dried fruits like prunes and figs, chocolate notes and smoothed pepper.
- Mouth: In the...
Posted on 24/01/14 at 05.36