£91.18 + £4.95 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£273.53 FREE SHIPPING! (3 - 5 days)
£638.23 FREE SHIPPING! (3 - 5 days)
Shipping: Drinksupermarket Free shipping from £241.67 in this store
£ You will receive 1.4 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 48 hours.
Courvoisier XO Imperial recognized as one of the best XO in the world is a blend of the crus of Cognac Grande Champagne mature with a touch of Petite Champagne and some Borderies aged for at least two decades to allow reach a perfect balance.
If you liked Courvoisier X.O., you may also enjoy...
Description · Courvoisier
- View: This cognac is a beautiful amber color with bright reflections.
- Nose: The Courvoisier X.O. has intense and complex aromas, with citrus aromas, apricot and white fruit. It also differs from sweet notes of white flowers and vanilla.
- Palate: The acute attack develops in the mouth of a well-balanced structure around intense aromas of citrus, chocolate, vanilla and caramel, floral notes and then disclosed, lilies and iris, the finish is long and smooth.
AGE: over 6 years.
PRODUCER: If Courvoisier remains one of the major brands of brandy, is because they maintain the quality requirements, raw materials bottles. The story begins in 1809, with a first installation in Bercy, then the house finally take root in Jarnac, in Cognac, in order to be closer to the production centers. In the constant search for improvement, Courvoisier Chamber quickly established abroad, and even become official supplier to the imperial court of Napoleon III. This quest for perfection is reflected today in the range of its products.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: The Courvoisier X.O. is an intelligent mix of over 40 different cognac Grande Champagne 85%, with touches of Petite Champagne and Borderies. These cognacs are at least 6 years old (20 years older), and all aged in French oak barrels.
Through 200 years of hard work and international recognition, Courvoisier cognac has cemented itself as part of history, culture, and art. Forward-thinking and revolutionary, their name is synonymous with quality and prestige. History Courvoisier was founded just ten years after the French...
Buy Courvoisier Spirits:
Highlighted review about Courvoisier X.O.
Posted on 14/08/19 at 11.08
More reviews about Courvoisier X.O.
Posted on 12/05/19 at 10.56
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Consistently recognised as one of the finest XOs in the world, Courvoisier XO is a very old blend of fine and well-matured cognacs, offering rich exotic aromas.
- The perfect balance of intense flavours have been patiently evolved and nurtured for at least two decades.
Posted on 02/12/15 at 12.55