£25.85 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£155.09 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£495.27 + £30.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK
£ You will receive 0.4 points for each unit bought
The Courvoisier V.S. has become mythical in the world of Cognac. Rumour has it that Napoleon brought hundreds of bottles along with him to Saint Helena. Courvoisier V.S. is aged 8 years in barrels before bottling. His character comes from the scrupulous care of the distillery in the whole process, from the unique terroir, the varietal, the cask and the ageing.
Technical sheet · Courvoisier V.S.
2016 Silver Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
2015 Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
2015 Silver Medal - BTI Ratings and Competition (85 Rating)
If you liked Courvoisier V.S., you may also enjoy...
Description · Courvoisier
- Colour: Courvoisier V.S. has a beautiful amber colour.
- Flavour: The aroma is rich, fresh and balanced. Oak notes with the vigor of a young cognac.
- Taste: Ending in a quick and very warm wood-tone fade.
The distillation in the smaller 25 hectolitre Alambic Pot Stills of the distillery produces luscious notes of fresh grapes, pear, lemon, orange and other ripes fruits.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
Through 200 years of hard work and international recognition, Courvoisier cognac has cemented itself as part of history, culture, and art. Forward-thinking and revolutionary, their name is synonymous with quality and prestige. History Courvoisier was founded just ten years after the French...
Buy Courvoisier Spirits:
Highlighted review about Courvoisier V.S.
Posted on 26/07/19 at 10.41
More reviews about Courvoisier V.S.
Posted on 28/07/17 at 08.59
- This reserve became known as Le Cognac de Napoleon, a description still proudly borne today on all Courvoisier cognac.
- With aromas from the eau de vie and the wood, with full taste and character that leaves a clean and fresh finish on the palate.
- Bottle design changing soon.
Posted on 25/05/16 at 07.07
Posted on 13/10/13 at 17.55