Château Ste. Michelle Dry Riesling 201775cl
Château Ste. Michelle Dry Riesling 2017
Description of Château Ste. Michelle Dry Riesling 2017
Château Ste. Michelle Dry Riesling 2017 (Riesling)
TASTING NOTES OF Château Ste. Michelle Dry Riesling 2017:
- View: very bright yellow.
- Nose: aromas of crisp apples.
- Mouth: flavors of crisp apples and subtle mineral notes.
APPELLATION: Columbia Valley.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11.5%
Built on the 1912 estate owned by Seattle lumber baron Frederick Stimson, the winery's roots date back to the Repeal of Prohibition, when the Pommerelle Wine Company and the National Wine Company were formed. They merged in 1954 to form American Wine Growers. In 1967, American Wine Growers began a new line of premium vinifera wines called "Ste. Michelle Vintners" under the direction of legendary California winemaker Andre Tchelistcheff.More about the Winery
Reviews of Château Ste. Michelle Dry Riesling 2017
Light wines such as this are perfect to pizza or other Italian food.
My boss shared a bottle with me, more than once.
- View: Golden yellow light.
- Nose: floral aromas and tangerine
- Mouth: dry, refreshing and crisp, with fruit flavors, good acidity an elegant finish.
PAIRING: seafood, soft cheeses, Asian dishes and Indian curry.