“TASTING NOTES:View: Straw yellow with green tints.Nose: Aromatic notes of citrus fruits and golden pulp; apricots, apples, pears, peaches.Mouth: fresh and elegant flavor with a balanced acidity and a very pleasant fruity aftertaste.APPELLATION: Friuli-Venezia Giulia.VINEYARD: Jermann.GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc, Grenache.AGEING: This wine is allowed to rest 5 months on its lees.PREPARATION: The grapes are pressed gently and macerated at cold temperatures, subsequently fermented in stainless steel tanks, with the use of natural yeasts and cold temperatures. The wine is allowed to rest 5 months on its lees before stabilizing, filtered and bottled.PAIRING: Fresh salads, appetizers, white meats, seafood, lobster, lamb, pork chops, sausages, sausages, mature cheeses, pastas, paellas, risottos, carpaccio, desserts, fruit and cream.RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 10-12 ° CALCOHOL: 13.5%”
“Brilliant straw yellow colour with green hues. Clearly noticeable aromas of white fruits.This 2014 is quite like the previous vintage.
I would have accompanied it with a fatty fish.
I liked sharing this wine with someone special.”
“- Bright straw in colour with golden reflections, the nose is very elegant with persistent scents of honey and country flowers.
- Dry, soft and well balanced with a full body.
- Grape: 20% Chardonnay, 20% Malvasia Istriana, 20% Picolit 20% Ribolla Gialla, 20% Sauvignon Blanc.
- Pair with truffled first courses, a great variety of fish dishes, especially oven-baked fish and fish in sauce, and it can easily be drunk with white meats.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Jermann Vintage Tunina 2008:
- View: Bright straw gold highlights.
- Nose: intense aroma, with great elegance and persistence, with hints of honey and wildflowers.
- Mouth: dry, soft and very balanced flavor, with great persistence, due to a particularly full body.
APPELLATION: Friuli-Venezia Giulia.
GRAPES: Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Ribolla Gialla, Istrian Malvasia, Picolit.
WINE PAIRING: pasta with truffles, with a variety of fish dishes, especially baked and sauces, but with white meat.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%”
“Brilliant straw yellow in color, with golden reflections. Intense, ample, very elegant and persistent, with scents of honey and country flowers. On the palate it is dry, mellow, well balanced, with extraordinary persistence thanks to the full body.
Winemaker's notes from Wine.com”