Elaboration of La Tunella Schiopettino 2009
La Tunella Schiopettino 2009 (Schioppettino)
- View: La Tunella Schiopettino 2009 has a deep ruby red
- Nose: Delicate touches of nuts, balsamic fragrance of the wood with a nice background of small black berries
- Mouth: Big and powerful, with velvety tannins and balanced, comfortable and well-persistent
PAIRING: pasta with meat sauce, grilled roast beef, stew meat, game meat
GRAPES: 100% Schioppettino
CELLAR: The Tunella
Reviews of La Tunella Schiopettino 2009
- View: Intense ruby red.
- Nose: delicate hints of nuts, balsamic aromas of wood, a nice background of small black berries.
- Mouth: large and determined, balanced, velvety, round and very persistent tannins.
APPELLATION: Colli Orientali del Friuli.
GRAPES: 100% Schioppettino.
WINE PAIRING: pasta with meat sauce, grilled roast beef, braised red meat, game.
TEMPERATURE: 18-20 °C