Patrón Xo Cafe
The Patrón Spirits Company (Coffee liqueur)
£34.90 + £11.90 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£300.62 + £21.11 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£601.24 + £30.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: Urban Drinks UK (Germany)
£ You will receive 0.53 points for each unit bought
The Patrón Spirits Company has been crafting its ultra-premium Patrón tequila since 1989. Located in Jalisco, Mexico, Patrón is one of the best-selling tequilas in the world. But the story behind this tequila powerhouse goes back to a simple gift, a handblown glass bottle of tequila given as a gift from one friend to another. This was the kindling the founders, John Paul Dejoria and Martin Crowley, needed to create their incredibly successful brand.
Patrón XO Cafe is a coffee liqueur, made with high-quality Patrón Silver Tequila and the pure essence of fine, natural coffee. To make Patrón Silver, a 100% blue Weber agave tequila, the hearts of the plants are harvested and chopped by hand before being roasted in brick ovens. They are then crushed by a two-ton stone and roller machines. The result is allowed to ferment for three days before being distilled.
The dark brown Patrón XO Café looks like a rich, flavourful bottle of espresso. The inviting smell of fresh coffee also has hints of chocolate and vanilla which draw you into the taste. This liqueur tastes of freshly roasted coffee with a touch of chocolate and a light tequila taste that is not overwhelming. Smooth and dry, this is perfect for sipping or mixing into the cocktail of your choice. You can even use it in your desserts or pour a shot over a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a treat that you will not feel guilty about in the least.
If you liked Patrón Xo Cafe, you may also enjoy...
Description · The Patrón Spirits Company
Patrón Xo Cafe
- Colour: Patrón Xo Cafe has a clear yet deep dark, almost black, brown colour.
- Aroma: Wonderful bouquet full of freshly roasted coffee beans, espresso, and bitter chocolate, adorned with spicy aromas of mild chilli pepper and black pepper.
- Taste: The initial sweet notes of syrup quickly give way to the dry taste of espresso, accompanied by notes of bitter dark chocolate, and spicy tequila. The finish is long and lingering, with creamy vanilla and faint menthol aftertaste.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Directly from Jalisco, the finest producing region of tequila in the world, comes this liqueur based completely on the classic 100% agave Patrón tequila infused with natural coffee essence. Patrón Xo Cafe is crafted from a pure spirit and not a neutral as most coffee-based liqueurs are, and thus it is not overly sweet. This unique character, closer to a flavoured tequila than the commonly found liqueur, makes Patrón Xo Cafe a fine choice for cooking as part of a nice dessert, but also to be enjoyed as the main ingredient of your favourite cocktail, or even neat, great for sipping. This liqueur is crafted with the right amount of time, and the seal of perfection from the Patrón house.
The Patrón Spirits Company
The Patrón Spirit Company was founded in Mexico in 1989. Since then, the world of tequila has never been the same. While the company has branched out into other spirits – rum, vodka, and liqueurs – it is most well-known for its tequilas. Patrón tequilas were the first ultra-premium tequilas on...
Buy The Patrón Spirits Company Spirits:
Highlighted review about Patrón Xo Cafe
Posted on 31/10/19 at 05.13
Patrón Xo Cafe
More reviews about Patrón Xo Cafe
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Patron Xo Cafe
- Patron XO Cafe is created to very exact specifications by a small family owned distillery. The owners are known to produce some of the highest quality Agave tequilas of their type.
- Patron XO Cafe originated from a very unique blend of XO Fine tequila and pure natural coffee essence.
- Patron XO Cafe is produced at 70 proof (35% Alc. by volume). Patron XO Cafe was conceived to be a coffee tequila more than an overly sweet coffee liqueur.
- The product is blended to be "dry" not sweet as with most low proof coffee liqueurs. The higher proof brings out the flavour of the pure coffee essence and the XO Fine tequila.
- The sugars are kept to a minimum allowing the product to be consumed as a cocktail as well as an excellent liqueur or ingredient in gourmet cooking.
- Patron XO Cafe has tremendous versatility and Patron believe it is the finest tequila coffee liqueur.
Posted on 05/07/16 at 15.01
Tequila Patron Xo Cafe
Posted on 16/07/15 at 14.50