Bodegas Traslanzas (Cigales)
£16.11 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Traslanzas 2011 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Bodegas Traslanzas
Traslanzas 2011 (Tinta del País)
- View: It is intense cherry pink color with garnet edge.
- Nose: powerful and complex. Fruity aroma, mixed with ripe fruit, black fruit and licorice. Nuances of wild flowers, lavender, cloves, pepper and sweet spices. With hints of oak.
- Mouth: is balanced, harmonious, fleshy, round and full-bodied. Marc sweet tannins. Very long and persistent and complex finish.
APPELLATION: Cigales, Spain.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Traslanzas. Its vineyards over 30 years old are located in Mucientes, Valladolid. It has less than one kilogram per vine production, obtaining a wine with high quality standards. Its characteristic climate is continental with Atlantic influence where its temperature changes are generally of high contrast. Its soils are composed of sand, limestone and clay.
AGEING: In Allier French oak barrels and American Pensylvania. Two years bottled without clarification or filtration.
PREPARATION: preparing Traslanzas is carried out with 100% grape Tempranillo, which is selected from vineyards manually and transported in small boxes with less intervention. the alcoholic fermentation with yeasts and maceration is carried out for three weeks.
PAIRING: lamb, veal, beef, poultry.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 14 - 16ºC
Traslanzas was created in 1998 with the specific objective of making and selling a quality red wine from grapes grown within the boundaries of the Cigales Designation of Origen. The Cigales wine growing area in Castilla has a time-honoured tradition of wine-making and is historically associated...
Buy Bodegas Traslanzas Wine:
More reviews about Traslanzas 2011
Posted on 13/05/19 at 12.34
- View: cherry red wine maroon fencing.
- Nose: powerful and complex with a fruity aroma, mixed with ripe, red fruits and licorice. Shades of lavender, wild flowers with spicy notes...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Traslanzas 2006
Reviews about Traslanzas 2005
Reviews about Traslanzas 2007
Reviews about Traslanzas 2009