Bodega César Príncipe (Cigales)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Clarete de Luna 2018, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodega César Príncipe
Clarete de Luna 2018 (Tempranillo)
- View: Strong and pleasant raspberry.
- Nose: Intense red fruits like apple or raspberry, accompanied with a floral and vegetal touch that gives it freshness aroma.
- Mouth: Round and balanced, fruity acidity and fresh taste. They include mild citrus touches that remain on the palate for a long time.
VINEYARD: César Príncipe.
GRAPES: Tempranillo, Albillo, Garnacha and Verdejo.
AGEING: Young wine.
PREPARATION: the must of grapes picked by hand after being destemmed bled. Low temperatures to maintain quality and taste is used in the rest of the process. Finally it is enclosed in a Bordelaise bottle.
PAIRING: Appetizers, stews, salads, white meats, fresh cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Bodega César Príncipe
Buy Bodega César Príncipe Wine:
Highlighted review about Clarete de Luna 2018
Posted on 27/05/19 at 04.34
- View: A view of Granada trim color I aframbuesado
- Nose: aromas of red fruits, flowers and vegetables touches
- Palate: live, round, tasty, fruity with touches of citrus, long and hedonistic drink
- TEMPERATURE: Best served between 6 and 8 ° C
- Alcohol content: 13º
More reviews about Clarete de Luna 2018
Posted on 03/04/19 at 04.25
- View: A nice view of the colored raspberry
- Nose: red fruits, flowers and vegetables touches
- Palate: live, round, tasty, fruity and citrus hints
Type: Rosé Young grape:...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Clarete de Luna 2016
Reviews about Clarete de Luna 2015
Reviews about Clarete de Luna 2012
Reviews about Clarete de Luna 2011