Stomennano Chianti 201975cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Stomennano Chianti 2019
Stomennano Chianti 2019 (Colorino, Merlot and Sangiovese)
- View: Deep ruby red with purple hues.
- Nose: Harmonious and complex, with spicy notes and a touch of red fruit.
- Mouth: Good body and velvety, revealing density and austere tannins.
APPELLATION: Chianti (Tuscany, Italy).
GRAPES: Sangiovese (80%), Canaiolo (10%) and Colorino (10%).
PREPARATION: Manual harvest in mid-September. The grapes undergo vinification in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature and a long maceration on the skins of the grapes. Finally, after malolactic fermentation in vats ends, the wine is ready for bottling.
WINE PAIRING: Grilled red meats, rice, pasta and sausages.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16-18 ° C
How to serve
Reviews of Stomennano Chianti 2019
- View: Stomennano Chianti 2018 is deep ruby red with purple reflections color tones.
- Nose: Complex and harmonious body with nice spicy notes accompanied with jam fruit pico red.
- Mouth: Wine and velvety character carrozados revealing dense and powerful tannins. envelope and finishing of light.
VINEYARD: Stomennano. Located in the Tuscany region of Italy, the domain Stomennano covers several hectares of vineyards, olive groves and farmland surrounded by forest. Custodio wine and a family tradition for centuries, the property is open to visitors.
GRAPES: 80% Sangiovese, 10% Canaiolo, 10% Colorino.
AGEING: Aged in oak barrels for 10 months. Refining in bottle for 6 months before sale.
DEVELOPMENT: The wine Chianti Stomennano in 2018 is a red wine from Chianti denomination- Origin Controlled and Guaranteed Designation. It is made from the mixture of three Italian varieties Domaine Stemennano grown in a deep rich soil, rocks and clay compound.
PAIRING: Drink in accompaniment of traditional Tuscan dishes or dish full of sausages. I also enjoyed with red meat grilled, served with rice. Harmoniously combines with pasta, lasagne, cannelloni.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 ° -18 °C.