Elaboration of Panizzi Vertunno Riserva Chianti Colli Senesi 2013
Panizzi Vertunno Riserva Chianti Colli Senesi 2013
TASTING NOTES Panizzi Chianti Colli Senesi Riserva Vertunno 2013 :
- View: deep, bright ruby red, purple hues.
- Nose: aromas of blackberries, black cherries, cherry and raspberry.
- Mouth: the same complexity in the nose, fresh, full-bodied, with good structure, fine and elegant tannins.
GRAPES: Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
PAIRING: salami, pecorino cheese, vegetable soups, cereals, fish soup, lamb stew
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Reviews of Panizzi Vertunno Riserva Chianti Colli Senesi 2013
- Giovanni Panizzi: 'The nose is rich and complex, complex and elegant, which is articulated in various impressions: blackberry, cherry, sour cherry, raspberry, violet, beautiful spicy notes of vanilla and licorice
- This complexity is confirmed on the palate
- The wine discloses fine, elegant tannins, is full-bodied and has a good structure. 'Allergens: contains sulfites