Product not available in United States

£9.86 + £5.36 Shipping (48 hours)


Shipping: Grand Cru Wijnen (Netherlands)

£ You will receive 0.15 points for each unit bought

Buy View more prices »

The Il Palagio Sting Chianti When We Dance 2016 (£9.86) of Il Palagio: a red wine from Chianti based on sangiovese, colorino and canaiolo of 2016.
You will like to know that...

The Villa Il Palagio estate has been growing and crafting its own wines since the 16th century. With its fortunate location in the Chianti area of Tuscany, Italy, the estate is home to 65 acres of vineyards, 8000 olive trees, and 80 colonies of bees. It was bought by the recording artist Sting and his wife, Trudie Styler, over two decades ago. The couple restored the estate and now use it as their summer home, as well as the source of four excellent wines, inspired by the songs of Sting.

Il Palagio Sting Chianti "When We Dance" 2016 is named after the Sting song "When We Dance". This beautiful love song has been reimagined as a glorious red Italian wine, as balanced and smooth as the song itself. Under the direction of Sting and Trudie, the estate only uses organic farming to grow its products. Il Palagio Sting Chianti "When We Dance" 2016 is made using 95% Sangiovese grapes with the remaining 5% is made up of a blend of Canaiolo and Colorino.

Aged for six months in the stainless steel and three months in the bottle, this certified organic wine is an excellent expression of a Chianti wine made with care. Pair it with classic Tuscan dishes, pasta, and fish. This balanced and full-bodied wine is sure to dance across your palate.

Technical sheet · Il Palagio Sting Chianti When We Dance

Type Of Wine: red wine
Vintage: 2016 Other vintages
Appellation:Chianti (Tuscany,Italy)
Winery: Il Palagio
Volume: 75cl
Grapes: Canaiolo, Colorino, Sangiovese
Allergens: Contains Sulfites

Description · Il Palagio

Il Palagio Sting Chianti When We Dance 2016 (Canaiolo, Colorino and Sangiovese)

TASTING NOTES OF Il Palagio Sting Chianti When We Dance 2016:

  • View: ruby ​​red.
  • Nose: fruity aromas.
  • Mouth: pleasant, excellent acidity and fruitiness.


VINES: Il Palagio

GRAPES: 95% Sangiovese, Canaiolo and others.



Il Palagio

Buy Il Palagio Wine:

This product has no reviews yet. Be the first to rate it.

Summary of ratings

(0 reviews)
  • 5 stars
  • 4 stars
  • 3 stars
  • 2 stars
  • 1 star

Reviews about other vintages

Reviews about Il Palagio Sting Chianti When We Dance 2014

Andrea Sanders
Andrea Sanders


Il Palagio When We Dance 2014
I got this Il Palagio When We Dance in a wine stand.
Nice colour. Toasted and smoky aromas. It was light but tasted like blackberries.
read complete
Hayley Thompson
Hayley Thompson


We paired it with meat but I would have prefered to pair it with another dish. I tasted at an organized wine tasting.
Cherry red colour. It smells like wild berries. I think it was correct.
read complete
Albert Green
Albert Green


TASTING NOTES OF Il Palagio When We Dance Van Sting 2014:
- View: ruby ​​red.
- Nose: aromas of violets and bright red cherry.
- Mouth: like the nose, balanced and soft aromas....
read complete

Top Sales Chianti