Castello di Nipozzano Chianti Rufina Riserva 201475cl
Castello di Nipozzano Chianti Rufina Riserva 2014
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2014 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Chianti (Tuscany, Italy)|
|Winery:||Marchesi de Frescobaldi|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Colorino, Merlot, Malvasia Nera, Sangiovese|
Description of Castello di Nipozzano Chianti Rufina Riserva 2014
Castello di Nipozzano Chianti Rufina Riserva 2014 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Colorino, Merlot, Malvasia Nera and Sangiovese)
TASTING NOTES OF Castello di Nipozzano Chianti Rufina Riserva 2014:
- View: Castello Di Rufina Riserva 2014 Chianti Nipozzano presents a deep ruby red color.
- Nose: fruity component prevails a principle of blackberry, blueberry, raspberry and cherry followed by the sweet notes of sage, rosemary, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Mouth: The wine is tannic and persistent, with a charming and harmonious freshness.
GRAPES: Sangiovese, other (black Malvasia, Colorino, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon)
A Florentine family with thirty generations dedicated to the production of great Tuscan wines, 5,000 hectares of estate properties, over 1,000 hectares of estate vineyards, nine estates in Tuscany, and a quality distribution network in over 65 countries worldwide.More about the Winery
Reviews of Castello di Nipozzano Chianti Rufina Riserva 2014
- The nose opens with dark wild berries and cherry, hints of candy floss and pleasant floral notes of lilac and chocolate. The spicy component emerges with nuances of clove and green peppercorn.
- The palate is characterized by a distinct tactile approach in which the stamp of the terroir is underlined by a lively minerality. The tannin texture is tight but not sharp which is also an expression of the uniqueness of the soils of Nipozzano.
- The finish returns to the intense fruity notes already identified on the nose
Colour of glacé cherry. Slight smell of tea in this Chianti. I was surprised that this Marchesi de Frescobaldi had a slightly bitter end, I liked it.