Elaboration of Brancaia Chianti Classico Riserva Magnum 2013
Brancaia Chianti Classico Riserva Magnum 2013 (Merlot and Sangiovese)
TASTING NOTES Chianti Classico Riserva 2013 Brancaia:
- View: intense and deep ruby red.
- Nose: intense and persistent large bouquet with light touches of leather and vanilla, fruit base.
- Mouth: with the support of soft, elegant tannins.
GRAPES: Sangiovese, Merlot.
PAIRING: grilled meats, roast beef, stews, grilled fish and pasta dishes with heavy sauces.
TEMPERATURE: 18-20 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
It was in 1981 when the Swiss couple Brigitte and Bruno Widmer fell in love with the abandoned Brancaia estate (Castellina in Chianti).More about the Winery
Reviews of Brancaia Chianti Classico Riserva Magnum 2013
- The percentage of Merlot provides the incomparable charm and complements the elegant Sangiovese fruit to appealing softness and very creamy
- 16 months of the wine was aged in oak barrels, 50% of which are n allergens: contains sulfites